To be or Not to be

10 MONTHS LATER- 991 A

10 MONTHS LATER- 991 A.D.
Sunniva's POV
Loki and I laid next to one another on the cool grass in our spot. This is a place where we escaped... escaped the village, my family and any trouble that was brought upon us. I take a deep breath closing my eyes thinking of what the future may hold. "What troubles you my love?" Loki's silk voice echoes pulling me out of my thoughts. I sigh propping myself up facing him.."life." I say in a defeated tone.

He furrows his eyebrows in confusion, "I do not follow." I stand dusting myself off "do you ever wonder what the future holds for you? I mean your a god.. making you immortal..." I was cut off by Loki rising from his spot "what filled your mind with such thoughts Niva?" He questions grabbing ahold of my hands. I sigh again looking into his eyes "how am I suppose to love you for all eternity when there will come a day that I die and you shall live on?" He shakes his head cupping my face "Odin forbid if comes a day where I loose you.. I will also loose myself. You need not worry about such a thing for we shall wed and live the rest of our days in bliss. You my loving Niva will bare our children that will carry our love for all eternity."

I sigh letting a single tear slip down my cheek. Such beautiful words struck my soul. How I love this man so dearly but many thoughts and questions remain clouding my mind. "Loki.. I love you, I just keep thinking.." he strokes my cheek letting his long pale finger stroke my lips "Shhh my darling.. do not think of such things." I pout slumping my shoulders, "but Loki.. there will come a day where you must return to Asgard."
"Sunniva." His voice demanding, "I love you and I will always love you. No matter where or what the future holds we will stay together. If I am summoned back to Asgard you shall join me where you will be treated like a goddess. Stop doubting what fate has given you and learn to accept it... embrace it my darling." I cannot stop my smiling as I lean in to kiss the soft lips of my love.

He pulls away smirking "and that's why I asked for your brothers blessing to ask your hand in marriage."
-
Niklaus POV

I walk into the hut smirking proudly at what I have carved, I look up to see Rebekah mixing herbs and vegetables for tonight's meal

I walk into the hut smirking proudly at what I have carved, I look up to see Rebekah mixing herbs and vegetables for tonight's meal. "Ah sister where is Niva? She should be here helping you." I say looking around the hut. Rebekah nods her head "well brother if you must know she is off with Lord Lewis." She looks at me smiling as she leans closer whispering "but to the others she's out picking fresh herbs down by the stream." We both laugh then Rebekah speaks again "you know brother, they truly love each other."