Avengers Assemble

And there came a day, a day unlike any other, when Earth's
mightiest heroes and heroines found themselves united against a
common threat. On that day, the Avengers were born--to fight the
foes no single superhero could withstand! Through the years,
their roster has prospered, changing many times, but their glory
has never been denied! Heed the call, then--for now,
the Avengers Assemble!

Fury's POV
"Coulson... this is a Level 7. Right now...we are at war." I say into the walkie after we've been attacked by a man who jumped out of the tesseract compromising Barton and the Doctor in the process. Now is a good time to assemble The Avengers. I look around at the destruction of the facility. There's a long pause before Phil speaks again...
"what do we do?"

Bekah's POV

It's been a few months since my brothers and I have been recruited on this 'team'

It's been a few months since my brothers and I have been recruited on this 'team'. After some training and lessons we were permitted to return to our normal lives under the watchful eye of S.H.I.E.L.D.
Nic, Elijah and I returned to New Orleans tying some loose ends. After that we settled in at a lake house awaiting for our first mission. Weird thing is, is that we all bonded well with the team. Nat became a close girlfriend of mine and I didn't have to compel her to! Of course Nic and Tony became friends they both crave attention. I can tell everyone favors Elijah but he's closer with the handsome man Steve.

After we all went our separate ways I lost contact with Nat, she has to go undercover from time to time but she promised when she was done I would be the first person she will contact. Stark is the only one who comes to visit because the others are all busy. Speaking of that arrogant bastard he's in the living room taking shots with Nic right now. I'm sitting at the dining table with Elijah who is reading...
vibe killer.

"Hey British Barbie, why don't you come join us?" Tony slurs drunkly. I shoot a killer glare at him
"I'd rather rip out my own liver." Both Elijah and Nic burst into laughter as Stark sits there with a pouty face "cmon just one drink!!" He huffs. I smile at the next move I have planned. From the looks of it Elijah already knows what I'm thinking as he smirks at me. "Alright." I say, using my Vampire speed I'm next to Stark holding his head back. My eyes turn blood shot red, my fangs pop out, and the veins under my eyes pulse heavily "one drink, you say?"

"N-no I-I" he's stuttering heavily. I laugh pushing him back and flopping down on the couch
"I'm just kidding!" I exclaim as Nic and Elijah fight back from laughing hysterically. Stark takes a deep breath and downs the shot in his hand
"don't ever do that again." He says pulling out his ringing phone.
"Tony Stark" he says confidently which only causes me to roll my eyes. He nods his head repeatedly saying "ok" he hangs up looking at us. Before he can say anything Elijah steps in "they called us in." Of course we all used our hearing to ease drop on the conversation. We do this a lot to Tony but still manages to be surprised about it.