Coffins

Sunnivas POVI make my way down the quarters

Sunnivas POV
I make my way down the quarters. The talk with Loki still lingering in my mind. I try shaking the thoughts away as I have more pressing matters to attend to. "Niklaus!" I call entering the room where the avengers and my siblings are seated. They all turn facing me curious looks plastered on their faces. He smirks "yes my darling sista." Rolling my eyes at his false charm, I take a seat amongst them "coffin number 3, open it tonight is a full moon." Now it's my turn to smirk as his eyes grow wide sitting up, "do not waltz in here demanding things Niva." He seethes
"Woah hold up... you guys have another original sibling daggered in a coffin?" Stark questions

Elijah steps forward "nay, we do not." Curiosity consumes his expression "Sunniva, Niklaus... who is in the remaining coffin?" At this point all eyes are on us. They are hanging onto our every word. The cluelessness in my siblings eyes except Niklaus and I causes me to chuckle. I sigh, "oh siblings.. haven't you heard? Niklaus killed our mother and spelled her in the third coffin."

Rebekah gasps tears forming in her eyes, "Niklaus, please tell me that is not true."
Klaus vamp speeds to me "now Niva haven't you caused enough chaos this past century?"
I stifle back a laugh "not quite brotha..."
There's too many events unfolding all at once. Best I better take control now before true chaos erupts. I believe I settled matters with Loki, now to deal with my mother then finally I shall consult Kol on ceasing the hell on earth known as Silas.. but let's save that for another day.

"Niklaus, I am not asking... we will be releasing mother from the other side tonight... she has something of mine that I would like to have back then you are free to do whatever you please with her."

Elijah steps between Niklaus and I, "siblings perhaps we have this discussion away from this audience?"

"You shouldn't be having this discussion at all." The man out of time demands challenging us. Nat chimes in, "Steve what are you doing?"
"These people need to be set straight if they want to continue working with us."
Kol scoffs "these people..?" We all briefly give him a look before turning our attention back on star spangled banner, "ever since you guys joined the avengers, it's been about your family drama and enough is enough. It's either you follow proper training protocol or deal with your business elsewhere."
Stark nods in agreement, "yea I'm with Boy Scout leader on this one.. you guys are unpredictable and bringing in new threats puts us in a position to choose you guys or ourselves."

I sigh closing my eyes. Maybe this is pointless, unleashing mother.. for what exactly? The thought of scaring Niklaus at the thought what our mother might do to him brought some joy. I couldn't deny the fact that she might even plot to kill me and the rest of our family along with Niklaus. Now the bigger question was if I truly wanted to stay with the avengers. I open my eyes scanning around the room of people I've grown somewhat close with over the past few weeks. Did I want to subject myself to some silly rules and play hero? Or should I go back to the soul-less demon I became many years ago.

I look at my siblings. This is the first time we've all been together and at our "happiest"  in awhile... do I want to be the one to ruin it for them?
"Ok." I announce. I turn towards my siblings, "we must stay grounded for a bit if that means staying here as shield agents.... anyone objects?"

Kol stands "c'mon sista.. we are the most powerful immortal beings, you want us to subject to human rule?"
Thor bellows drawing everyone's attention "oh please, if Loki and I who are literal Gods can subject to Stark himself I'm sure you will all manage."
Unfortunately the god does have a point. "Well thanks for the backhanded compliment point break, anyway
kiddos let's wrap this up we have training first thing tomorrow morning and I need my beauty sleep."

With that Stark ushers us out of the corridor directing us to our rooms. The chattering of the rest of the team dying to hush murmurs as I become more distant. The feeling of over powering magic surges through me.
I hesitate in front of my room before placing my hand
on the scan pad. The door buzzes and unlocks. I push through door into my room... something isn't right.

Loki's POV

I've never thought I could be left so speechless

I've never thought I could be left so speechless. There are truly no words in the Midgardian language that could form to even begin to understand my thoughts. One moment all I wanted was approval from my father and to rule.. to become king. After being defeated by the Avengers and locked away here in Stark Towers all I want is... her. Memories or not, from the moment I laid eyes on her she is all I could think about. I close my eyes briefly as one of the memories Frigga given me flashes in my mind.

*her voice echoes gently through the garden.. "lord Lewis, you mustn't be so cruel.. show yourself!" Using my cloaking spell I've hidden myself from my beloved. Falling even deeper in love watching her look for me. How can this one mortal have such a deep effect on me.*

The sound of the door unlocking snaps me out of my thoughts. I look around forgetting where I have seated myself... in Sunniva's bedroom. I quickly cloak myself holding my breath as she walks in with a confused look. I watch as she looks around her room with caution. She turns shutting the door and seats herself at the edge of the bed. I move slowly and silently hoping to phase through the door unnoticed.
"Loki.." her soft voice stops me in my tracks. I turn looking at her at she stares straight through me.
"Unveil yourself." She says lowering her gaze to the floor.

I sigh letting the magic strip itself away.  I take one more look at her before seating myself next to her on the bed. Oh how I made things more awkward. Why did I have to be so stupid and come into her bedroom. "Look Sunniva.." I stop talking when she reaches for my face. I lock eyes with her. Damnit I'm left speechless again, how does she do that?!

"Kiss me." She whispers

(AN- it's been awhile... sorry!! I've been stumped on this story for longer than I could admit but I would love to finish it! This chapter was super rushed and apologies for the many many grammar/spelling mistakes. Love you all)