Unwanted guest

Tony's POV

"Absolutely not!" I shout across the conference room towards director Fury

"Absolutely not!" I shout across the conference room towards director Fury. Let's backtrack a little. This man called me into the conference room and has order reindeer games to stay at Stark Towers. "Fury I will not have the man who destroyed half of New York living with the rest of the Avengers." I slump back into the chair rubbing my temple. Fury sighs "look Stark you and the other avengers are the only ones who can watch over Loki while he's exiled here. I will not lose any more shield agents to him."
I scoff "and risking our lives is any better?"
He stands up "you guys were the only ones able to take him down plus big papa Thor has stripped him of his powers, he got nothing."

"What about Agent Sunniva?" I ask. He shoots me a confused look, "what about her?"
I huff straightening up "can we even risk 2 immortal ex-lovers staying in the same place together?"
"Our previous plan of having them fall back in love didn't work, it shouldn't be a problem but I would defiantly keep an eye out for those 2."
I clasp my hands together getting up,"Alright great.. you have me baby sitting a group full of unstable drama queen adults."
Fury chuckles nodding "I wouldn't want anyone else for the job."
I let out a snort "right."

Sunniva's POV

I place my things on the bed as I look at my new room

I place my things on the bed as I look at my new room. Wouldn't be my first choice of living but this would have to do for now. "EEEP!!" I turn making my way towards the door to a squealing Rebekah.
"What's the matter Bekah I could hear you all the way from Europe." She huffs with a huge smile on her face "sorry Niva, I'm just so happy to finally be living with ALL of my siblings. Plus we have our rooms right next door!!" She finishes the last sentence skipping away to her room, which was indeed right next door.

I smile softly shutting my door. I huff making my way back to the bed. I look down at all of my belongings, oh how much I dread packing and unpacking. I decided to hold off on the task of unpacking and push my bad to the edge of the bed. I lie down taking a deep breathe. I try to clear my head to practice some light spells but all that's occupying my mind is the last person I would like to think about right now...Loki. I huff in annoyance sitting up. Ok If he subconsciously makes his way into my mind then I must occupy myself with getting him out.

I decided against staying in my room all day. So I get up and make my way to the living area.
"Ah Niva you've come to watch lijah dominant the man of iron in a game of chess." Niklaus chuckles motioning over to to a very delighted Elijah and sitting across from him an irritated Tony.

"Give me a break, he's had thousands of years of knowledge to master this game." Tony waves his arms in defeat. Elijah chuckles "the art of chess is patience while studying basic endgames."
"Only then you will truly know to how defeat your opponent." Both Elijah and I finish in unison. The group turns over giving me a look. "He sounds just like our father." I say while walking over and taking a seat next to Kol.

"Reminiscing on old father dearest now are we, Sunniva." I roll my eyes "Kol bite your tongue or I'll make you swallow it." I hiss.

"Yes sir, will do sir. I'll let them know." Clint walks in shutting his phone. He huffs looking in our direction, "director Fury has an assignment for agent Sunniva, agent Rebekah and agent Romanov." Both Rebekah and I stand, "Natasha is all set up, I already placed your briefing packets in your rooms. You must read them over and be ready in 20 minutes."

Rebekah laughs cockily nudging me on the side, "look Niva the boys pouting that we got missions first."

"We're all for girl power Barbie." Tony scoffs taking a drink. "Come on now Bekah." I smile making my way towards my room.

-
"YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING ME." I hear Rebekah yell as she stomps back into the living area. I guess she's seen the mission files. I am not too fond of it either. It appears that Fury only needed the girls to seduce a couple of mob bosses for some information. I put on my club outfit and make my way out to the commotion. And of course the boys are already making a spectacle about it. "Oh Bekah don't be a stiff, we know you don't need to pretend for this mission. One night stands are a norm for you." Kol snickers. I roll my eyes, "and Sunniva." I vampire speed to Tony pinning him up against the wall. "I would love for you to finish that sentence luv" I growl.

The room falls silent. "I-I w-was just going t-to-"
"Agent Mikaelson we need to go." Natasha shouts in a stern voice. I loosen my grip on Tony dropping him to the floor. He quickly recovers getting up and rubbing his neck. "Jarvis please set a reminder to never insult Sunniva Mikaelson ever again."
"Yes sir." Jarvis echoes through out the room.

I smile "goes for my sista as well." I turn to Rebekah who is wearing a huge cheesy grin. "Let's go guys." Clint says clapping his hands. Bekah, Natasha and I make our into the elevator. I nod my head towards my brothers and tony as a goodbye.

Elijah's POV

I watch as my sisters enter the elevator with the other agents

I watch as my sisters enter the elevator with the other agents. Sunniva nods her head as the door of the elevator glides shut. As soon as it does, the man of iron jumps up from the couch. "Jarvis let me know when the agents reached the lobby."
"Yes sir, they are currently descending down."
"Ok ok.." he nervously turns towards my brothers and I, "how far does your sisters have to be so cant hear us." I furrow my eyebrows in a bit of confusion, "I'm sure we are safe once they reach the final floor."
Mr. Stark nods, "Jarvis?"
"Sir they've reached the lobby heading to the parking garage."

"Great great." He huffs pacing nervously. I sigh "mr. stark is everything alright?"
"Of course not he's acting like a mad man!" Kol motions towards the clearly disturbed man of iron.
"My patience is running low just please go on with it." Niklaus jumps in coldly. I straighten my position in my seat, how after all these years I remain the ever so patient one?

"Ok fine... Loki and Thor are coming tonight." He finally declares chuckling nervously. With that being said I ignore any elegant demeanor I have and slump back in my seat. Niklaus stands with confusion and anger mixed in his expression, "what do you mean?"
"Stand down hybrid." Tony holds his hands up, "As asgardian punishment goes, Loki has to live here with us. powerless. Fury's orders."

"Great we'll finally kill him!" Kol exclaims. I turn shaking my head "we will not.. but we do have to devise a plan on how we are going to handle Loki and Sunniva living under the same roof."

"I agree." They all say in unison.