Fear Her

Klaus's POVAs soon as Elijah insisted on calling upon the director, we all once again file into the conference room

Klaus's POV
As soon as Elijah insisted on calling upon the director, we all once again file into the conference room. Bekah remained the annoying twit asking me a million questions about Sunniva, "we'll discuss the matter further little sistah.. be patient." I say gripping her arm as we sit down. Director Fury walks in looking a bit irritated. "So I let you guys out of my sight for a minute just to screw things up! What happened?!" He stands at the head of the table looking at us angrily. "Director your team has contacted a very dangerous person to join the task force without properly asking us." Elijah says firmly.

"Hey! It's your sister.." the man of Iron begins to speak but is cut off by the director "you have another sibling?" He questions looking at Elijah. "Actually we have 2 more." Bekah states proudly. I glare at her "Bekah.." I warn. "Wait what?!" The director exclaims clearly angry. "Before we address our other siblings shall we address the more pressing matter... like how your team contacted Sunniva!" I half yell pointing at Stark. "What's the big deal?!" He says.
"Last I've heard or seen Niva was 95 years ago... I doubt she will show up to join this pity team." Bekah says slumping back into her chair. "Well you've been daggered for that long... Niklaus and I last saw her 20 years ago and she was residing in Russia." Elijah says calmly.

Everyone looks at us like we are crazy then Banner shifts in his seat speaking up, "how is she so dangerous? I thought Klaus was the most dangerous one." I sigh "well Sunniva is my twin sistah... she is also a hybrid...not only that she's also a witch.." Bekah chimes in "it is practically impossible for a witch to become a Vampire because it greatly upsets the balance of nature. When our sister turned she had to be either one or the other but the spirits were on her side that night we will never understand why." Elijah joins in "thus making her the Original Witch-Vampire Hybrid, she possesses great power and strength."

I look around at the teams reaction, I bite back a smirk for they all are sitting there stunned beyond belief. "Well if she is THAT powerful we could surely use her help!" Nat says confidently. "Well... the thing is Vampires have the ability to control their humanity.. all our senses are heightened such as emotions. Over 500 years ago Sunniva could no longer bare the heavy emotions that weighed down on her. So she turned off her humanity, she no longer feels love, remorse, pity, happiness, sadness... nothing but pure rage. Anger is the only emotion we cannot turn off because we are a predatory species." I say looking down at my hands.

I hear the gasps all around the room "even if we are family, Sunniva does not have that humanity part in her to love or even care about us. I am confident that she does not care if the world were to end tomorrow, she probably would be the only one to survive it." Elijah states. "What caused her to turn off her humanity?" Rodgers ask. I look at my siblings and shake my head they nod understanding. "There are reasons we cannot disclose." Elijah says almost...sadly? I know more than anyone that he truly misses Niva as do I and Rebekah. Seeing her in the state that she was in makes me almost glad that she has her humanity turned off. I try to remember our last memory together in Russia 20 years ago...

Flashback (1992-Russia)
"So brother, is father still looking for us?" Sunniva questions holding the glass of wine in her hand. I smirk at my darling sistah "yes sadly the old man hasn't given up.." she scrunches her face in disgust before laughing. Only Elijah and I know that she is not genuinely laughing for that she feels nothing... which brings me to ask this question... "Niva, darling have you ever thought of turning your humanity on and joining us?" She sighs loudly before throwing her napkin on the table "and to think I was having a lovely dinner with my brothers." Elijah stands up after her "sistah we mean well, you said we will always and forever stay together no matter what, why do you keep pushing us away?" She scoffs "says the two who has Bekah, Kol and Finn daggered in boxes! You two become more and more pathetic every decade. I do not wish to keep running and letting my humanity get in the way of things. All you have to do when confronted with Mikael is kill him! But you are too much of a coward to!" She yells walking away leaving Elijah and I behind.
-end flashback-

"What should we expect if she does come?" Nat asks pulling me out of my thoughts. I smirk "word of warning, she can be quite mean." Bekah scoffs and glares at me "don't be an ass." I throw my hands up chuckling.
"What do we do now?" Clint questions looking at me for the answer. "I assure you bird man, my sister will not come. We don't even know for certain if she received the message." I say "but Nic what if she does come?" Bekah looks at me sadly, "I don't know." The director clears his throat "what I am worried about...if she is truly what you say she is...what happens if she becomes an enemy?" I can't help myself, I burst into a fit of laughter that causes harsh tears to well into my eyes,
"then we are all screwed!"

Fury shakes his head in disappointment "you better hope and pray your sister doesn't come... now what about your 2 other siblings?" Now how am I going to explain this... these humans believe they can kill us with a wooden stake if I tell them about the daggers they will likely catch on to the lie. Bekah and Elijah must be thinking the same thing as the sit there looking at me to answer. "Well...they are daggered. It's a death like state that I put them in just as Bekah mentioned before she was in for 90 years at my doing." I earn another glare from Bekah as she scoffs at me. "why didn't you just stake them?" Stark asks pulling out the stake from his jeans.

"What kind of brother would I be to kill my siblings?" I say pretending to be shocked. Immediately Bekah and Elijah caught on nodding their heads. The team seemed to buy it. "Why do you have them daggered?" I groan at that question "it was for their best interest, mainly doing with family drama you do not want to hear." Finally the director shuts up and dismisses us. Now what am I suppose to do if Sunniva shows up.

Flashback (1001 A.D.)
I had just ripped mothers heart out of her body. I stand there watching her die as I weep her death. I hear footsteps approaching I slowly turn around to see Sunniva staring at me wide eyed. "Niklaus..." she runs up to me and looks down at mothers body "what did you do?!" She shrieks. I wince at her broken voice "she betrayed us sistah.." I sob out. She grabs my hands that are drenched with mothers blood "Niklaus look at me.." she lifts my chin up to meet her gaze "we mustn't tell siblings that this was your doing... we will blame it on father. Niklaus we must stick together we are all that we have left... always and forever."  I smile sadly at my dear twin sistah "always and forever" I whisper as a tear rolls down my cheek.
-end flashback-

"Niklaus, Nat asks us to join the team for a drink at Stark towers... you in?" Bekah asks pulling me out of my thoughts. I clear my throat "uh yes I'll be right there." She smiles and walks out with the team. "Brother don't think too much of it, we know how Niva works. She's not coming." Elijah says patting me on the back. "Is it wrong if I say I want her to come." He smiles sadly nodding his head understanding "not wrong at all brother, I think about being with her all the time. She is my favorite sibling you know." We both look at each other and laugh  "now let's get that drink."

UNKNOWN POV (Unknown location-2012)
I sit in the mansion doing research as I'm told. The gun is sitting at the desk I'm working at. I cannot help but stare at it every so often. I feel as though I'm  suppose to be afraid... to be completely honest I do not feel anything. I do not understand why. I snap out of the haze as the bosses phone dings. I look at it confused as I see a contact "EMERGENCIES ONLY" then something inside me tells me I need to show this to the boss immediately. I stand up with the phone in hand and walk down to the big wooden doors. I slowly push it open walking in the familiar room.. "boss you've been contacted." I say placing the phone at the table. The boss turns to me smirking "thank you, that will be all." Their eyes turn wider causing my gaze to lock in place as they utter this next sentence "your free to go." I snap out of it nodding my head and walking out. I walk up to my desk picking up the gun... I don't know why I'm doing this but the next thing I do is...pull the trigger on myself.