Humanity

Sunniva's POV
Honoring the deal Coulson and I have made, I am working on a separate level of the building from the Avengers. I believe it to be a good thing... the longer I'm separated from my family the less I feel my bloody humanity switch trying to turn itself on. The thought of dealing with anytime type of emotion causes me to groan in disgust.

I truly believed working here would be fun or at least interesting but I'm bored. I don't feel like acquainting myself with any of the Agents. They all invested Vervain so I cannot compel them to have fun with me. The only Agent I actually speak to is Agent Coulson. He too is honoring the deal we made where he is to help me save the world from a matter I cannot bring myself to think about. Maybe I should discuss that matter with my family. Oh bloody hell who am I kidding they would all go mad wanting to take advantage of it. But... but not Kol, yes another mission I must accomplish tracking down Kol to undagger him to join me in my quest.

Another thought pops into my head. I go to retrieve something from my bag, an old bracelet of Kol's. I shall use it to do a locator spell to track him. I walk around the facility grabbing any sorts of candles I can. Then I print out a large scaled map. I set all my items down, I close my eyes taking in a deep breath. I sigh reopening them I am content to see all the candles are lit. I clear my throat placing Kol's bracelet on the side of the map, I then bite my wrist drawing blood to pour it on the center of the map.

I inhale deeply concentrating on the sounds of my heart beating inside of me and the sound of my lungs taking in oxygen then slowly ushering it out. Once I've concentrated on my body functions, I allow my mind to wander to my brother Kol. As the last image of him pops into my head I stretch out my arms and begin changing the spell "phasmatos tribum, nas ex Veras sequitas sanguinem." I feel the energy in my core as it flows through my finger tips. I smile as I feel the energy powering the blood on the map to move. I repeat the chant "phasmatos tribum-"
"Sunniva what are you doing?" A voice rings out interrupting my spell and concentration.

I sigh looking up to see Agent Coulson, my siblings and the other Avengers all staring at me. I roll my eyes "a bloody spell that was going to work till you rudely interrupted." I say irritated. Bekah walks up looking down at the map drenched in blood,
"a locator spell... and who is it you are trying to locate?" She question.
"Well dear sistah if you must know, I wish to find our brother Kol." She smirks turning towards Niklaus who stands there with a shocked expression.

"You will do no such thing." He sneers striding towards us. I roll my eyes stretching out my hand
"Phasmatos Morsinus Pyrox Allum" I watch in amusement as Niklaus drops to his knees screaming in agonizing pain. "Phasmatos Morsinus Pyrox Allum" I continue chanting as Niklaus struggles while the team watches in shock. "Stop it Niva! Your hurting him!" Bekah squeals at me. Elijah steps in "Niva enough, please." I continue chanting while watching my brother suffer in pain. "Sunniva!" I hear Coulson's voice yell out.

I cease my chanting while dropping my hand. I slowly walk to Niklaus, I lean down "brother now you know better not to go against me... just because I choose to remain a lower level than you does not mean you are superior to me..." I pat his cheek as he breathes heavily recovering from the pain. "What did she do to you?" Dr. Banner questions stunned. I laugh in amusement "well since I'm right here I can answer... I simply inflicted mini brain aneurysms to explode throughout his head." I look around at their faces "well don't worry he will recover!" With that I walk out of the room as I made the decision to explore the place.

Finding Kol and dealing with certain matters will have to wait for now.

I know I made that deal with Coulson to be on my best behavior but I really want to know what's on Level 7. However as I walk around the facility I noticed how many of the agents and guards watch me intently. There are also many security cameras scattered all around the levels. I'm plotting a way to get there without being noticed... ah a cloaking cloaking spell, I read about it once or twice in mothers grimwors. If no one can see me then I'm technically not breaking my deal with Coulson.