The Robo Caper

Gray pokes Carmen's shoulder and points to the snack table where Player is gesturing wildly as he talks to Xifeng who laughs at whatever Player is saying to her.

"Is it just me or are they both blushing a bit?" Gray asks.

"Oh they're definitely blushing." Ivy says grinning.

"Aww, Player's first crush." Zack says. The four chuckle watching the two teens talk until the timer runs down. Everyone returns to their seats.

(Opening)

(Reykjavik. Gray is in the phone booth.)

Maelstrom: Hello?

Gray: Who is this?

Maelstrom: You phoned us.

Player snorts.

"Imagine getting a call and the person that phoned you is asking who you are, that would be pretty bizarre." He laughs.

Gray: I did?

Maelstrom: Remember? We have traced your location. Do you wish to come in from the cold?

Gray: I'll be waiting.

(Gray exits the booth and notices a kid with headphones in crossing the street, oblivious to an oncoming car. Gray runs after him.)

Gray: Hey! Watch out!

"Gray's a super hero now." Jean-Paul says chuckling.

Kid: Takk?

Gray: You're welcome. But maybe you should look where you're going.

Kid: Yes, of course.

(Gray notices the kids' wallet in his pocket.)

"Once a thief, always a thief." Sheena says.

"Doesn't mean I have to steal for the bad guys." Gray says.

Kid: Uh, my bus.

(The kid walks away and Gray holds up the wallet he pinched. Then almost immediately gets hit by a car. He quickly realizes what he did and turns to try and catch the kid again.)

"You saved a kid from getting hit by a car, and then almost immediately get hit by a car yourself." Carmen sighs.

Gray: Hey! You dropped your wallet!

"Hey, no he didn't." Player says and Gray just rolls his eyes used to the kids sarcasm at this point.

(VILE HQ)

Maelstrom: He seemed to be in a state of bewilderment, and did not recognize my voice.

Cleo: But if Crackle remembered how to contact us, there is no telling what else he might remember.

Brunt: Or, who he might decide to share it with, if he finds himself in a chattin' mood.

"So let us hope Carmen gets to him before anyone else does." Antonio says.

"I mean if someone has to capture me, I hope it's Carmen." Gray says wiggling his eyebrows at her.

"I could always leave Shadowsan in charge of you." Carmen says smirking as Gray's expression drops.

Maelstrom: Cleaners, please plug this potential leak in Reykjavik.

(Boris and Vlad, the only competent people on VILE's roster leave as a screen is lowered and Bellum calls.)