The Sticky Rice Caper

"All right everyone, time to take a look into.... YOUR FUTURE!" Sera declares dramatically. This the the part that Carmen has been eager to see. Not reliving her past, but to see what happens on the path she has chosen to take.

The episode begins.

Theme music plays.

Player: Heads up, Red. I took the liberté of notifying your ground crew of the change in plans.

Zack and Ivy high five.

"Finally we make our debut." Ivy says.

Carmen: Copy that, Player. Heading for rendezvous... as soon as we lose the looky-loos.

She opens a mirror and zooms in behind her. With the press of a button, Player can see the people pursuing her.

Player: I thought you ditched Interpol back on the train.

Carmen: I did. These stiffs are too slick for Interpol, but not sleazy enough for V.I.L.E. Hey Zack, can you shake the tail?

"Oh look, it's Zari." Player says.

Zack: Haha, I can shake it all night long.

Carmen: Not your booty. The tail.

Zack: We were never here.

The boat speeds up. The pursuers try to follow. Zack steers the boat through a stream of other boats, but doesn't lose them.

Carmen: Zack, they're coming in hot.

Zack: Follow at a safe distance, people! And no texting while boating.

He speeds up. They do too.

"Oh you do not want to challenge me when it comes to driving." Zack says grinning.

Carmen: Player, about that rendezvous...

Player: Three steps ahead of you, Red.

A very large ship appears, turning in such a way that it will block the pursuing ship.

Player: Three... two...

Zack: Hang onto your hoodie.

Player: One.

Zack: Whoo!

Zack and Carmen's boat glides past, but the pursuers' boat crashes.

"OH! That has got to hurt!" Gray laughs along with Team Red.

Woman: You! Out of the way!

Ivy: Uh... Parlez-vous Français?

"She speaks French in the most un-French accent imaginable." Julia chuckles. Most of them are having a good laugh at ACME's expense. Chase is just happy they aren't laughing at him this time.

Woman: Move it, now!

Ivy: Ah! You're saying you don't like where I parked the barge.

Carmen: Ivy, your chariot awaits.

Ivy: Talk about a close shave.

She rips off the disguise and runs away as they climb on-board, then jumps off into Carmen and Zack's boat.

Ivy: Sayonara, mon amigos!

Zack: Alright, Sis, bring on the grub.

Ivy: Whoa! Were you not informed that Operation Picnique a la Parisian was canceled?