The Opera in the Outback Caper

The timer goes off and everyone settles into their seats for the next episode.

Theme music playing.

Player (in an Australian accent): G'day, mate! Crikey! Australia's one big country!

"Bit bad lil man." Gray laughs at Players accent. Player grins back at him.

Carmen: That's some accent, Player.

Player: Been practicing. I wanted to brush up on the latest leg of your nonstop tour, Red. So, what's playing at the famous Sydney Opera House tonight?

"Sydney Opera House? Grey is that not where you were working before attending VILE academy?" Julia asks. Grey nods wondering if he would finally find out what happened to him.

Carmen: Something V.I.L.E. won't care to see if they decide to show. Carmen.

"Irony? Thy name is Carmen." Ivy laughs.

Player: Whoa. Good sign, or bad omen?

Carmen: Depends. Don't most operas have tragic endings?

Player: Like I ever sat through one. But check it out. This Carmen's a gypsy, she likes to read, and she hangs out with smugglers.

"Sounds about right." Zack says.

Carmen: Guess I have a new BFF.

A song from Carmen plays as the performance takes place on stage.

Player: So... what's going on with Carmen, Carmen?

Carmen: Nothing suspicious so far. If a V.I.L.E. operative's here, they have yet to show their face.

Gray: You there!

Carmen: Scratch that.

Gray: What are you doing back here?

Carmen: You first.

Gray: What? I'm working!

"Wait... He does not recognize you at all." Player says.

"What did Maelstrom and Bellum do to him?" Carmen asks.

Carmen: I know. "Lights out, baby." Come on, Gray. What job are you pulling tonight?

Gray: First, it's Graham. And second, since electricians don't seem to intimidate you, I'll be more than happy to have security escort you out.

Carmen: Wait, what? You don't expect me to believe this innocent act, do you?

"You both look so confused." Ivy says.

Gray: No wristband, no backstage access. I don't make the rules.

Carmen: You... really don't remember me?

Gray: Fashion statement aside, Mate, you'd be hard to forget. If there is a next time, I promise not to make that mistake again.

"Is he flirting with you? Are you flirting with her?" Zack asks looking from Carmen to Gray. Neither willing to look away from the screen.

Carmen: Guess you just, uh... remind me of someone I used to know.

Gray: I have one of those faces. Enjoy the show.

Carmen: Player, did you...

Player: Yeah, I heard all of it. So what's your old classmate's game?

Carmen: Not sure he has one. He had no idea who I was. What did they do to him?

Player: Red, our intel indicates a V.I.L.E. operative's inside the opera house right now. Crackle worked there as an electrician before you knew him at V.I.L.E. Academy. He knows the layout. How can you be sure he isn't playing you?