The Fashionista Caper

Everyone takes their seats for the next episode.

(Theme Music Plays)

(Crickets chirping)

Player: How's the big, fat Greek caper going, Red?

"So we're in Greece now." Carmen says.

"That's cool. We can see the apocalypses." Zack says.

"Acrop... You know what I'm not gonna say it. It's gonna come up later in the show I just know it." Ivy says.

Carmen: Wish I were gazing on the Parthenon in Athens instead of some airstrip in the boonies. But your Intel was spot on. VILE's on the scene intercepting a package, contents unknown. Time to intercept their intercept.

(Blade whooshes)

Dash: Carmen Sandiego, you should watch your noggin.

"Oh not him! This means it's a Countess Cleo caper." Gray says.

Carmen: Dash Haber, neat little hat trick you got there.

Dash: I call it the "buzz cut".

"And he just got ten times lamer." Player says.

(Carmen runs dodging the hat)

(The cleaners barely notice the fight as they continue loading the packages. Carmen makes a run for the helicopter and Dash slices through the lamp posts, Carmen just barely dodges them)

(On the return trip Carmen uses her grapple to grab the hat.)

Cleaner: Haber, time to fly.

Carmen: Not so fast, Hat Hair, I have a date with that crate. Catch!

Dash: You owe me a chapeau!

"Maybe he should try a French accent. He just sounds like a whiney kid." Zack says.

"We do not need to hear Haber butcher a French accent." Jean-Paul mutters making Antonio chuckle.

(Carmen shoots her grapple onto the helicopter but Dash cuts the line.)

Carmen: Player, intercept was a bust. Then again. Fabric?

Zack: Why would VILE steal only one crate of fabric?

"Maybe Cleo wanted a new jacket." Carmen says.

Carmen: Maybe Coach Brunt just needed enough material to knit Maelstrom a sweater.

A few people laugh at the image presented.

Ivy: I'd like to think it's because Carmen scared 'em off.

Zack: She's wicked awesome.

Carmen: Scare off Dash Haber? Maybe.

Shadowsan: But the Cleaners do not know fear.

"What is the deal with the cleaners anyways? Who are they and where did they come from? I'm really curious about them." Player says and turns to look at the group of former VILE operatives. They all look at each other and shrug.

"We never received any information about them, just that you do not, under any circumstances cross them." Gray says.

Tourist woman: Look, honey, a samurai.

(Shadowsan glares at the tourists making the scuttle away nervously.)

"I think your wardrobe could use a... bit of an update." Jules says trying to be delicate.