The African Ice Caper

Gray's startled out of the moment with Carmen by what he quickly learns is a blueberry muffin smacking him on the back of the head. After a moment of silence Player bursts into laughter followed quickly by Carmen and then the others. Gray turns and grabs the boy throwing him over his shoulder.

"NO!" Player yells as Gray parades him around the theater. After a few minutes of that Gray sets him back down. Player grins at Gray before going to fight Zack over the oreo's.

"Well that was a bit of a mood killer." Gray says as he rejoins Carmen.

"What? No, not at all." She laughs. Gray smiles and pulls her close to him before gently pressing his lips to hers in a soft kiss. It's a tender moment before Ivy wolf whistles and they all start laughing again.

Everyone grabs their seats, Carmen wraps one one arm around Gray and one around Player and prepares for whatever the show has in store for them next.

(Theme Music)

(Carmen is brought into a hospital on a stretcher with Zack and Ivy by her side.)

The mood in the room sobers up quickly as everyone remembers where the last episode left off.

Zack: Her car slid on the ice and spun off the road.

Ivy: She's been out in the cold all night. Please help her!

"Good cover story." Carmen says.

(Shadowsan arrives at Carmen's hospital room.)

Nurse: It's past visiting hours.

Zack: It's okay, he's... uh...

Ivy: Family.

"Dadosan." Player coughs. Shadowsan can't bring himself to glare at Player but refuses to let himself crack a smile at the nickname.

Shadowsan: I came as soon as I could.

(Carmen and Shadowsan exchange a small smile.)

"Aren't you two just adorable." Gray says. Carmen flicks his ear without taking her eyes off the screen.

(Ivy and Shadowsan dress as doctors and wheel Carmen out of the hospital on a gurney. Zack pulls up in an ambulance and they load her inside.)

"Why are you leaving the hospital? Surely it would be better for you to stay and get proper treatment." Jules says.

"No, VILE could find me there. ACME could find me there. Not to mention we don't want the hospital to start asking questions when they can't find any records on me. Better to go home." Carmen explains.

Player: I intercepted Intel on a VILE operation going down in Antwerp tonight. What would Red want us to do?

Shadowsan: I will handle it.

(Another day goes by as Zack and Ivy are fixing up the building.)

Player: Chatter indicates VILE's up to something big in Krakow.

Shadowsan: Charter a plane. I'm leaving now.

(More time passes. Carmen is still resting, Zack and Ivy are fixing the floor while Shadowsan talks to Player.)

Player: Get ready to rack up more frequent flier miles. VILE's on the move in Taipei.

"Nice job stepping up to the plate." Player says looking back at Shadowsan who just nods to the boy.

Ivy: Carmen? Wake up. You got a visitor.

"A visitor?" Carmen asks confused.

Chief: Nice HQ, Sandiego. Ah, you sure look a whole lot better than the last time I saw you.