Epilogue

Plans were set and the group was prepared to leave the theater, Carmen stood in the corner with Dexter saying their good byes.

"I wish I could bring you with me. I wish you could meet mom again." Carmen tells him. Dexter pulls her into a tight hug.

"I wish I could go with you to, but I can't. I love you so much, and I am so proud of the woman you've grown into. When you meet your mother, tell her I love her." Dexter places a kiss on Carmen's forehead.

"I will. Goodbye, dad." Carmen says through tears. The hug each other tightly as the room is filled with white light and everyone is sent back.

(Paris)

Carmen opens her eyes, she's on a speed boat with Zack driving and Ivy's barge just ahead. Looking back she can see Zari and nameless agent number 26 behind them.

"Slow her down Zack." Carmen says. He nods and brings the boat to a stop by the barge. Ivy jumps down to join them. The ACME boat stops just behind them, Agent 26 seems confused by this but then again he wasn't in the theater.

"Hop on Sandiego, Chief is waiting." Zari says.

"Wait what?" 26 asks.

"It's a long story dude." Ivy says as the group climbs onto the ACM vessel. 

(The Train Station)

Chase opens his eyes looking down at Gray who startles awake as well. They stare at each other for a moment before both cracking up and chuckling.

"You know mate you still have to arrest me. VILE can't know I'm a traitor yet." Gray says. Chase rolls his eyes and pulls out his handcuffs.

"Well then, you are under arrest." He says. As Chase loads Gray up in the back of his car he gets a call from Jules.

"Ah Ms. Argent, I take it you are still in Poitiers?" Chase asks.

"Yes, I've just secured the Eye of Vishnu. I will rendezvous with Agent Zari. We will meet you soon." Jules says.

"See you soon." Chase says. As he secures Gray in the car he slips him the key, once they've driven away Gray lets himself out of the cuffs.

(VILE Island)

Dadowsan opens his eyes, he's sitting in the middle of his empty classroom. He decides to get to work right away and goes to join the faculty at the table.

"I am displeased with the quality of our most recent graduates." Dadowsan says as soon as everyone's settled.

"What do you mean Shadowsan?" Maelstrom asks.

"I believe over the years our standards have dropped. Therefore I would like to take a handful of operatives on a training mission." Dadowsan explains. The rest of the faculty are surprised but none of them would ever dream of doubting his intentions or his loyalty to VILE.

"Which operatives will you be taking?" Dr. Bellum asks.

"Le Chevre, El Topo, Tigress, and Mime Bomb. Those four will benefit the most from this experience." Dadowsan says. The other faculty exchange looks and after a vote they agree to allow Dadowsan to take the operatives on a training mission. They summon the four operatives, all of them working hard not to give themselves away. After explaining what they were doing Dadowsan takes the four away on a boat. After checking for trackers and bugs they all relax.

"Now we just have to rendezvous with the others." Antonio says, relaxing with his arm around his boyfriend.

"The sooner this is over, the better." Sheena says taking her mask off.