3|Caught You

You sprinted out the door, and down the street. Loki followed close behind you,  but you were far ahead of him. He got a slow start. The army was still attacking, and you began to grow worried.

How would they acheive their goal? Would the Avengers be able to stop them and save New York?

There was no way Loki was going to catch up to you, unless he got on one of those flying jet machines the space creatures were on.

You suddenly jumped back, as Loki appeared in front of you. He knocked you onto the ground, and his scepter was pointed at your chest. It seemed to be powered by whatever the glowing blue orb on it was.

He poked it onto your chest and smirked. "Caught you."

You were out of breath, and struggled against the long scepter holding you in place. "Not for long, you stupid god. I doubt you're even a real god." I scoffed.

Loki looked angry. He bent down to wear you were, jabbing it into your chest harder. You squeaked in pain, and he laughed.

He found this amusing, didn't he?

"You better watch what you say to me."

"I'll consider it," I smirked.

The scar going down your face burned a bit. Almost as if it was reminding you of your horrible past.

"What's your name?" Loki asked.

"Why should I tell you?" You attempted to put a hand on the scepter to move it, but Loki grabbed your wrist.

"Tell me."

You sighed. "y/n l/n."

"A beautiful name for a beautiful girl," he smirked.

He was close to you at this point. He pressed the scepeter against your chest harder and his head tilted in confusion.

"What did you expect to happen, idiot?" You said, giggling at his confusion.

You could have sworn you saw him blush a bit.

Loki snapped, and held a grip on both of your wrists. "That was supposed to enchant you to join my army.

The horned god was angry, and he pulled you up. "Now what?" You patiently stared at him, and he tugged on your wrist.

"You're coming with me."

You broke free of his grasp, and started to run again, but he held the scepter under your chin. "Let me go."

"You're not getting away that easily."

"Leave me alone!"

"And why would I do that?'

Then, the Avengers surrounded Loki and Iron Man shot a blaster at him. "I had that under control!" You insisted.

"Sure. Help us then!" Black Widow shouted.

Fire shot off your hand and at Loki, as his ice deflected it. So, he had ice powers. You really were complete opposites. Black Widow went in for a punch, but was shot out of the way.

You kicked Loki to the ground, and set fire to his leg, causing him to fall. The Hulk threw him down to the ground a final time, and he fell onto the pavement.

"Woah Firecracker." Iron Man laughed, taking off his helmet as revealing the billionare, Tony Stark.

You didn't really know any other members of the team aside from Natasha, Tony, or Bruce Banner.

Loki looked at you in spite and you just gave him a death stare.

"Thank you, I guess." I shrugged, eyeing Tony.

The Hulk turned back into his curly-haired human form, the green giant dissapearing.

"What's your name?"

"Y/N L/N." You replied.

Tony smiled. "How would you like to join the Avengers?"