38|Let's End This

The bright light was Carol. She landed and flipped her golden hair that had the perfect curls at the end.

"I heard you needed some help," Carol smirked.

Tony rolled his eyes under the helmet. "Whatever, now kill her."

Carol nodded and then looked at you. "Y/N, want to help?" You smiled.

"Of course."

The two of you slowly walked over to Nightwatcher, a fireball on your right palm, and a dagger in your left hand.

"Ready to kill this freak?" You questioned. She nodded, and all of her power started to make her glow multiple colors.

Nightwatcher clenched her fists, purple magic coming from her hands.

"Prepare to die, Nightwatcher," You smirked.

Carol started to laugh. "What's so funny?" She was almost breaking down.

"You have an odd name. What kind of powers do you have?" Carol questioned. Nightwatcher looked furious.

"I have the powers of the darkness and invisibility," She replied.

Carol shrugged. "We can handle that, right Y/N?"

"Of course, Carol."

Both of you charged at her, your fireball piercing her skin as she screamed. Carol started to lift off the ground and threw Nightwatcher into a wall. She grunted in pain, but stood tall.

Nightwatcher went invisible. "This is the part where she disapears and kills us," You whispered.

Your guess was half-accurate. She reappeared behind Carol and knocked her to the ground. Before Thor could even react, Nightwatcher reached for Mjolnor and threw it ontop of Carol and hit Thor with a blast of magic.

"She's more powerful than I expected," Carol choked, struggling under Mjolnor.

"Y/N!" Loki yelled, pulling out a dagger. You nodded, and charged at Nightwatcher with a fireball, knocking her to the ground and burning her arm. Loki shot a blast of green magic at her as she was held down by your dagger.

"I thought you couldn't be defeated," You smirked.

Nightwatcher rolled her eyes. "It was a 1v10. And I knocked out most of the people on your side. I also defeated the "most powerful Avenger". Plus, I'm worthy of Mjolnor," Nightwatcher said.

"She kind of has a point. Maybe if you actually decided to use your powers for good, we'd let you on the team," Tony said, taking off his suit.

"She can think about that in our cells," You laughed. Tony laughed and looked directly in your eyes.

"Y/N, do the honors and remove her hood and mask," Tony announced.

You nodded and Nightwatcher looked horrified. "Don't do it," She hissed.

"Why not?" She sighed and stopped her complaining.

"You'll see. Go ahead and do it."

You started to remove her hood first, revealing her purple hair with small black details. You looked into her purple eyes. That's odd. You removed her mask, showing her facial feautures.

"You look familar. Why do you look familar?" You questioned.

"You know why, sister."