37|The Start of the Big Fight

"I don't know what you have against us, but you're not going to kill us," You hissed.

Nightwatcher tilted her head. "Who are these people?"

You turned your head around to see Loki, Tony, Natasha, Bruce, Clint, Thor, Steve, and Peter. "These are my friends, and they aren't very happy."

Thor swung his hammer and Steve held his shield out. "Avengers, assemble!" Cap yelled, running toward Nightwatcher.

She dissapeared. "Where did the witch go?" Tony said in his iron man suit, while falling onto the ground. You stood in front of Loki.

"She went invisible I'm assuming."

As you said that, she came back and punched you. In rage, you shot a fireball at her, knocking Nightwatcher to the ground. She quickly stood up and then moved to Peter, knocking him down.

"That's the last straw," Tony growled, attacking her with his full strength. As he hit Nightwatcher, she turned invisible and moved onto Thor.

She was knocked out of her invisibilty when Thor hit her with his hammer and threw it ontop of her as she lay on the ground. "Hah! Only the worthy can hold this! Any last words?" She looked up at him.

Nightwatcher didn't seem scared at all. She placed her gloved hand on the hammer and gritted her teeth under his mask.

Then the unthinkable happened. She lifted Thor's hammer. "I guess I am worthy, pointbreak."

He gasped as Nightwatcher grabbed the hammer and swung it at Clint, knocking him unconscious. Bruce growled, and slowly turned into the Hulk.

"Prepare to die now," Tony smirked.

"That doesn't scare me. I've dealt with way worse," Nightwatcher shrugged, throwing the hammer at the Hulk as he ran at her. Effortlessly, she turned invisible and shot a purple laser at him from her scepter.

"Where in the world did you get this insane witchcraft?" Loki said angrily.

"I don't tell my secrets, Laufeyson." He looked at hurt as if those words had hurt him.

"Odinson." Thor smiled brightly at Loki's response.

The situation wasn't looking great. Clint, The Hulk, and Peter were down. "We need backup," You whispered to Tony.

"I have an idea."

A bright red and yellow light came shooting through the sky.

"What in the world is that?"