22|Truth or Dare

"Loki!" You whined.

He lead you to where the other Avengers were hanging out. Specifically, Tony and Thor. You could tell they were drunk.

"Hey Y/N, want to go on a date with me?" A drunk Tony winked.

You shifted uncomfortably. "You're drunk Tony-" Thor shushed him, waving his hand in a weird motion.

"Lady Y/N's mine, Father." You almost spit out your water. "Did you just call Tony your father?" You laughed, almost falling out of your chair.

"Are we dating Y/N?" A very drunk Thor questioned.

"No, but your brother loves me."

His face scrunched up and then he looked at Valkyrie in anger. He pointed at her. "Really brother?"

Valkyrie raised an eyebrow. "I'm no man, and I'm certaintly not your brother." She scoffed.

Thor then turned to Loki. "Why are you stealing my girl, Loki?"

Pepper watched as her boyfriend, Tony, flirted with the newest Avenger. "I'm the best flirter, so Y/N will go out with me." Tony insisted.

You paused. "Tony, you have a girlfriend."

You said, pointing to Pepper who gave a small wave with her light ginger hair and red lips.

"Try some." Thor begged.

"I'm good." You smiled.

Natasha appeared out of nowhere. "Let's play a game of truth or dare first, and then Y/N will have a drink." Nat said.

"Wha-"

"C'mon!"

Most of the Avengers and their friends sat on funiture in silence. "Who's going first?" You asked.

"I'll go. Give me one, Y/N." Steve offered.

You smirked. "Truth or dare?"

"Dare." He said firmly.

"Kiss the hottest person in this room." Steve looked around the room, and his eyes landed on Natasha as he slowly walked over to her and kissed her.

She blushed, and Bruce's eyes were wide, and then he fainted. Loki laughed a bit. You forgot that he was on the couch next to you.

"Truth or Dare, Y/N?" Nat asked.

"Dare, duh." You laughed.

"Kiss Loki. This is payback." Natasha hissed. Your kiss was similar to the one earlier at the ongoing party, but you started it this time.

Loki smirked, and you burried your face in your hands. "You're not going to let me live this down, are you?"

Loki and Natasha both nodded, and the rest of the Avengers agreed. "Ok Steve Simp."

"Ok Loki simp." You rolled your eyes and smiled.

The game went on and some secrets were spilled. "Go get your drink, Y/N." Loki said.

"No."

"I dare you."

"Fine."