8|Caught You, Again

Loki jumped off the bed, and chased after you as you attempted to run for the elevator. Your H/C swayed back and forth as you zigzagged across the floor. You didn't know if you would be able to get into the elevator in time. Thankfully, the doors closed shut as you safely got into the elevator.

It was heading toward the floor most of the Avengers were chilling on, and where Tony was making dinner. Out of nowhere, Loki teleported to you, embracing you in a hug.

"Loki!" You said, your voice muffeled.

"Yes, darling?" You laughed.

"You're going to squeeze me to death!" Loki hugged you tighter.

The elevator door opened, revealing you and Loki to the rest of the Avengers aside from Peter. Almost all of them, snapped a million photos at the same time. Loki let you go in embarrasment. Both of you stepped out of the elevator.

"Dinner's ready?" Tony said, eyeing the two of you.

Peter and Ned came down out of the other elevator.

You and Loki silently took a seat at the long dining table beside each other. Tony was actually a pretty good cook. Peter took a seat next to you, Ned on the other side of him.

"Hi, you're Y/N, right?" Ned questioned.

"Yeah, and you're Ned?"

"Don't worry, I'm Peter's best friend. I know that he's Spiderman. Your fire powers are so cool!" Ned exclaimed.

"Thanks!"

Loki grumbled.

"Who's that?" Ned asked, pointing at Loki.

"He-" You started.

Loki put a hand over yours. "I'm Loki, God of Mischef," He finished.

Peter looked at Loki's hand with jealousy. "So, are you and Loki a thing?"

You froze and looked at Loki. "No! In fact, he's my enemy."

Loki looked hurt. "Sure darling, sure," He winked.

"A bit ago in the elevator suggets otherwise." Tony said, smirking at you.

"Loki hugged me! I didn't want any part in it!" You said, finishing your dinner.

"Whatever you say." Loki whispered.

You rolled your eyes and got up from the table. "I'm done, also Peter if you don't mind Loki and I would like to hang out with you two at the sleepover."

"Sure thing!" Peter said, blushing.

You raised an eyebrow at his reaction, but chose to ignore it. You sighed as the elevator headed to your floor. This night could be fun. Maybe you could try and hang out with Peter and Ned without Loki tagging along...

"Why would you not want me there, Y/N? Don't lie to yourself." Loki hissed, appearing behind you as the elevator door closed.

You jumped as Loki wrapped his hand around your neck and turned you to face him.

"Loki stop." You pleaded, struggling to get down.

There was a lot of deja vu tonight... Sadly, you couldn't defend yourself. Loki's spell hadn't worn off quite yet. The black-haired god had watched as you struggled.

He sighed and put you down, as you lie on the ground. You were out of breath. Panting, you looked up at the God of Mischef. He extended a hand. There was a part of you that suggested to take it, but instead you kicked him in the stomach, and ran to your room, slamming the door. For saftey measures it was locked.

Hopefully, Loki wouldn't come after you. "Let me in, right now Y/N."

"No. What the heck Loki? You just tried to choke me!"

He shook his head from the other side of the door, leaning against it. "I thought we were enemies, all is fair in love and war." Your heart was beating fast.

"I don't love you."

"We all know you do, darling."

"Who's we?"

"The both of us."

You opened the door, and Loki fell to the ground. He huffed, as he brushed himself off and entered your room.

"Idiot." You laughed.

"Excuse me?" Loki scoffed.

"Loki, I was wondering if you could just not go with me to Peter's." You blurted out.

Loki's eyes looked hurt. "You're not going anywhere without me."

"I'm my own person Loki, I'll go wherever I want without your permission." You snapped.

"Wrong, you're never getting rid of me."

"I don't know if that's a good or a bad thing."