13|Rest With Loki

Loki let himself lay down on the floor and rested his head on his pillow. He pulled the smaller blanket over him.

"Come on, darling."

Butterflies fluttered in your stomach as you sat cross-legged in front of your pillow and next to Loki. "I don't want to."

"You have to."

"No."

"Fine then, have it the hard way."

"Excuse me?" You said, standing up and crossing your arms.

Loki looked you up and down. "Did you forget I have powers?" He smiled.

Mind reading was one of the god's powers, along with ice powers. What other things could Loki do?

"Try me." Loki smirked, reaching a hand out.

Almost in a way that looked like some sort of power would shoot out of his hand.

Suprisingly enough, it did. A long green chain of magic reached out and grabbed you, dragging you down to the ground. You layed dowm against your own will, and the blanket was tucked over you. Loki was so close to you. This would be one intresting night.

"What was that? I can just get up and leave whenever I want."

"I won't let you."

"Ugh, fine reindeer games. Night."

"Goodnight, my love." You groaned, and attempted to roll over.

Loki pulled you toward him. He was doing this in his sleep. At this point, you were so tired you didn't even care. Sleep was the only thing you wanted. Your eyelids slowly closed.

When you woke up, Tony and the rest of the Avengers were smiling and snapping photos. You were startled when you saw that Loki had his arms wrapped around you and you were laying directly next to him. You moved to get up, but he pulled you back.

"Loki." You groaned.

"Don't go." He whined.

Tony opend up the cell door. "Get up and get out. We have a serious mission today."