14|Staying with Him

You jumped up excitedly. "Yay! My first mission!" You exclaimed.

Natasha eyed Tony. "You're not going on this one."

Your jaw dropped, and your smile faded. "What."

Nat squeezed your hand. "You'll most likely be on the next one, but Tony says you aren't ready for this yet and he doesn't fully trust Loki. We need to really start your training."

Sighing, you stepped in front of Tony crossing your arms. He was a lot taller than you.

"That's not fair, Mr. Stark, is it? I bet Peter's going."

Tony looked down at you protectively. "I want to protect Peter, but he's had training with his powers. Someone needs to watch reindeer games, and you already love him."

"WHAT? HUH?" You yelled. Loki smirked.

"I think it will be more me watching her. She's in good hands, Stark." Loki said, twisiting your hair in his fingers.

The god was circling you slowly. "Don't leave me with him." You pleaded.

You noticed that the Avengers were suited up, and Tony's Iron Man suit was behind him. But you were an Avenger too, you deserved to go on a misson. Not to babysit Loki again.

The Avengers waved, a bright and goofy smile on Thor's face. At times, he could be serious with his magical hammer, Mjolnor, and sometimes he could be so silly and funny. Only people who where "worthy" could hold Mjolnor. Sometimes you wondered if you could. But it was very doubtful. You'd never be as strong as Thor.

"They're gone." You rolled your eyes.

Loki's statement was very much obvious. "What do you want to do then, reindeer games?" You said, checking your phone to see a text from Tony.

It read, "By the way, this weekend I'm having a party at the tower, and I'd get a date if I were you. Maybe your god of mischef?"

You blushed reading it. "What?"

"Tony's having a party this Friday. But I'll have no date, so I'll just hang with Natasha probably."

He frowned. "I'm currently looking for a date." Loki smirked.

Your face was bright red. "Good luck with that Loki." You stuttered. He put a hand on your face gently.

"Would you be intrested in going with me, darling?"

Your heart was pounding. Butterflies came from every direction. Should you go with him? Maybe this was some sick prank or just because he didn't know what other girls Tony would be inviting aside from you and Nat. It would just be one night. It was also Wednesday, which meant it would be soon.

"I'll go with you, Loki." He blushed, and stroked your cheek.

"This doesn't mean that I'm turning into a softie." Loki said.

You had never realized, but he was pretty cute. He smirked.

"You're cute too, love."

You slid your hand in his and led him to the elevator, heading to the floor with one of the most popular living rooms among the Avengers, which also contained Tony's favorite kitchen to cook in.

It was dinner time. "What do you want for dinner?"

"I don't know."

"I'm not a great cook, do you just want to order pizza?"

He nodded. And then it looked like an idea popped into his head. A michevious one. "If it's delivered, why don't we prank the man who delivers it?" You smirked.

"Sounds fun, what are you thinking?"

"Let's dump water on his head."

You nodded, grabbing a large bucket and gesturing for Loki to follow you to the bottom floor. The doorbell dinged, and you answered, Loki sitting on the overhang above.

"Hello Miss!" the man exclaimed. He handed you your pizza, and you sat in down on the table inside.

"Suprise!" Loki shouted, dumping a large bucket on his head.

He jumped back and yelped, and ran off. "What the heck man?" He yelled, running off to his car.

Loki jumped down and high-fived you. "That was amazing."

"I feel sort of bad."

"Oh well."

"Loki?"

"Yeah?"

"You've turned into a softie."

"Oh yeah? You'll regret that after dinner."

Your face went red, and you sat down at the table with Loki. "Do you like it?"

"This midgardian food is quite delightful." He admitted.

"I knew you would."