30|Loki's Death

Loki looked at him angrily, and launched at him with a dagger, and Mysterio easily shot him away. You clenched your fists, and used a fireball to send your father onto the balcony part. Out of breath, he fell to the ground.

A smile formed on your lips. "Give it up, Beck," You scoffed.

Mysterio looked at you. "You can't even refer to me as your father?"

"Obviously, you're a killer, and compared to my powers, yes, you are weak," You retorted.

The night air was cold, and Mysterio's green magic lit up the scene. Suddenly, you were teleported to a completely black room.

"Where I am I?" You demanded. Mysterios faint and evil laughter echoed from the background.

"How would you feel if you lost the Avengers, your "new family"?"

You shuddered, a cold and icy hand gripping onto your heart. What would you do without the Avengers? You would be living in a small apartment, alone. You would have no one. What if you hadn't met Loki? Especially, what if something were to happen to him?

All of your fears lit up in front of your E/C eyes. Bodies layed on the black ground. The Avengers. Tears streamed down your face. And then you saw the worst one. Loki's white body lying on the ground, blood dripping down his chin. A pool of blood under him.

"No! This isn't real!" You cried.

Mysterio laughed. "But it is. You'll kill them the way you almost killed me. You probably killed your mother too!" Your expression went blank, and the tears were falling faster.

Pain. True pain.

"Loki's dead, Y/N."

You crouched over his body, pushing his hair behind his ear. "Loki?" You whispered.

"This was all your fault, Y/N," He croaked, his eyes finally closing.

"No, I would never do this! Loki, I love you!" You cried.

Then it hit you, what Peter said. It was an illusion, wasn't it? You stood up in anger.

"It's an illusion. Clever, but not clever enough," You retorted.

With all of your anger, you shot a giant fireball at Mysterio, sending you back to reality on the balcony.

The fire caused his helemt to fall off, and he was lying on the ground, not moving. "What should we do with him?" You questioned.

"The prison cells," Steve said.

You ran to Loki and hugged him, sobbing. "It's alright darling, I've got you."