16|Me Or Peter?

You groaned, rolling over to see Loki peacefully sleeping. He had carried you back. There was no part you wanted in this, and just because you were going to the dance with him, didn't mean you really loved him. Thankfully, he was still asleep, so you could easily make your dangerous escape.

Quietly, you sat up and stretched over the side of the bed. "Great," You whispered, accidently stepping on something.

"Don't go." Loki whined, grabbing your arm.

"I have to get up." You couldn't help but blush at his voice.

"5 more minutes." You rolled your eyes, and layed back down. Loki smirked.

Suddenly, you heard a banging at the door and the sound of footsteps.

"Y/N?" Peter's voice called.

"Brother?" Thor's much deeper voice called

Well, it was time to get up now. Hopefully none of the team got hurt. Did they succeed in their mission? You had to get up and find out. "I'm going to see them." You informed Loki.

"No you aren't."

"Loki-"

"No you aren't." He growled.

"Peter-" You started to yell. Loki's hand clasped over your mouth.

"I know what Peter wants."

"And what's that?"

"You'll see." You tilted your head and just yelled for him again, Loki's hand pushing against your mouth harder.

"Stop!" You said, your voice muffeled.

"Don't say yes." Loki pleaded, before releasing you as you ran to Peter's room.

"What did you need?" You questioned.

"I was wondering if you wanted to go to Mr. Stark's party with me." Loki somehow got into your mind.

"Me or Peter, Y/N?"