40|Holiday Season

I'm not going to really being updating because I'll be away.

Ash would not be able to move into the Avengers Tower. At least not right away. She was excused and not locked up, but she wanted to explore the city. Some of the Avengers such as Peter had gotten medical attention, and everything is normal now. Well except the holiday coming up.

You had invited Ash to Christmas with the Avengers but she looked at you with no response. "Y/N, I'm Jewish."

"Oh." You had both laughed it off, but she had said that she would visit for the holiday season. The only other person you knew that was Jewish in the tower was Natasha. Well sort of. She celebrates both.

Loki seemed confused when you placed a Christmas hat on his head and started singing songs that he called silly. It was becoming cold, so you were constantly stealing all of his hoodies. You had realized how much has really changed since you had met him. There was always a smile when you saw him now, and before you would be annoyed if he even stepped close to you.

This proves that anyone can change.

Bruce had started to make everyone hot chocolate as it got cold out. Everyone had agreed to watch a Christmas movie in honor of the beginning of the holiday season. Thor had insisted to help him for some reason. But based off of the yelling from the kitchen, you had assumed the God wasn't doing very well.

You entered the room with a blanket and Christmas hat.