6|Floormates

After getting a somewhat well rest that night, you awoke from the guest room. Tony was standing in the room.

"Your room is ready, (Y/N)," he announced.

You thanked him, and hopped into the elevator leading to your room. The Avengers Tower was quite large. There were many floors, and the building was very tall.

Tony showed you your room, which had a giant bed, a TV, bookshelves, bean bag chairs and everything you could wish for.

You hugged him. "Thank you, Tony."

You couldn't help but notice the two other rooms on your floor.

"I'm guessing you're wondering what these rooms are for."

It was like Tony had read your mind. He looked down at you with a smile, showing you the other two rooms.

"Who is in these rooms?"

Tony looked around the room. "We only have you, Loki, and Peter who are around the same age. In human years, at least. Peter is Spider-Man, and this is his room. I'm sorry, but the room next to yours is Loki's room. We moved him from the cell to living in the tower."

You gasped, shaking your head quickly. "This cannot be happening. I mean I have no problem with the other boy, but Loki?"

Tony frowned. He looked at the God of Mischef's room. There was guilt in him. Maybe he shouldn't have put Loki on the same floor as you, let alone having his room next to yours.

"Sorry (Y/N). I'll leave you to unpacking some of your items."

You nodded, and were met by a boy around your age.

"Woah, hello," You said, practically running into him.

He gave you a warm smile. "Hey, I'm Peter, Peter Parker."

So this was the boy Tony was talking about. "Hey Peter, I'm (Y/N L/N.)"

Peter looked all excited to meet you. His chocolate brown eyes stared at you in awe. "You have fire powers, don't you?!" He exclaimed.

This warmed your heart. "I sure do!"

You showed him the two flames in each of your palms.

"That's so cool! But I have my friend Ned coming over, so I do have to go. Wait! You can always come and hang out with us if you're bored!" Peter said.

"Thanks Peter, maybe I'll come!" He waved goodbye, and you did too. You were sure you two would have a nice friendship.

Instead, you ran into something tall standing in your doorway. You looked up and gulped. It was Loki. He looked down at you, smirking.

"Hello, darling." You rolled your eyes at the pet name.

"Let me in, Loki." His trickster mind was racing with ideas.

"I think you should kneel to your king first." He suggested.

"Wha-"

Without a warning, you fell to your knees looking up at Loki. Another one of his tricks with his own magic.

"I see you've fallen for me." He smirked.

"Shut up." You scoffed, standing up.

A fake dagger appeared in Loki's hand, brushing up against your throat.

"What did you say?"

"Shut up."

This brought out a fight between the two of you. Loki hit you with a blast of magic, and you shot a fireball straight at his head. He ducked, sending another ray of magic that missed.

"Just give up, (Y/N)."

"Not a chance."

Fire hit his hand, which burned him. He let out a small yelp, but his ice cold skin quickly cooled him off.

"Try fighting without your powers." Loki said, sending some sort of spell at you.

"What did you do?" You demanded, no flames coming from your hand.

"I disabled your powers, darling."

That god had given himself an unfair advantage. As you went in for a kick, you were thrown against the wall. Loki put a hand on your head, gripping your wrist in the other. He was going into your mind. He was going to see your past.