25|Costumes and Trick or Treaters

You put on your Rey costume and Natasha helped you put the three buns in your hair. Your costume looked amazing, and you had a fake lightsaber that Peter got you. Tonight would be amazing. It was Halloween night.

The early trick or treaters would be arriving soon, and Tony was very overprepared. The Avengers always gave out bucket loads of full-sized candy, so every kid would rush there early and throughout the night.

Tony insisted that he wanted to scare little kids. Pepper facepalmed. He had some scary costume of sorts and was rumoured to be hiding behind the candy station. Before the party started, Thor was going to give out candy, but it would rotate afterword. Clint had said he may do it.

Peter and Ned high-fived you, and Peter was marching around in his Darth Vader costume. Ned was following him as a Stormtrooper. And you were waiting for Loki to come out as Kylo. Butterflies were in your stomach as he stepped out with his helmet on. He would suit the role so well.

"Take your helmet off." You insisted. Loki nodded, and his helmet came off, his long black hair flowing out, Kylo's lightsaber in his hand. You blushed.

"So?"

"Woah." The doorbell rang.

Everyone rushed downstairs to see Tony scare the two little girls who had just shown up.

"Trick or Treat!" The two girls exclaimed.

"Ah, hello little ones! What's your names?"

"We're twins and I'm Leah!" The red-head exclaimed.

"I'm Lila." The other one said shyly. There was a silence.

Tony jumped out and the two girls screamed, and Lila almost ran out out the door. Leah started crying.

"Whoops." A zombie Iron Man laughed.

Thor quickly handed them baskets full of candy. "Have a great Halloween!" He said nervously, as they ran off.

"Tony!" You scolded.