15|Pillow Fight

Both of you finished, and you started to walk over to sit down on the couch.

"Y/N?"

"I'm going to watch TV."

Loki pulled you back. "Remember what I said?" He smirked.

You gulped and let him pull you into the elevator and then to your room. He looked at you and then picked up one of your pillows.

"Loki, I'm sorry-" You started.

"I believe the midgardian term for this is a pillow fight." He said, smacking you in the face with one of your pillows.

"Hey!" You cried, reaching for another one of your pillows and then hitting him with it.

His long black hair blew into his face, and he laughed. "You're really on now, love."

He threw another at you, and you dodged, hitting him and then tripping him. "I think I win, Loki." You said, proudly standing over him.

Soon, it would be time to celebrate victory! Victory against the God of Mischef. He slowly stood up and towered over you. "You can't defeat me, Y/N."

Loki stole your pillow and hit you with both of them. And he knocked you to the ground, now he was standing over you.

"Let me go!" You fake-pleaded.

"Hm, I think I'll bring you with me." Loki said. With no warning, he scooped you up in his arms and carried you off to his room, gently placing you down on his bed.

"I'm not tired." You complained.

"Goodnight." Your eyes shut, and you felt Loki lay down next to you.