23|Drunk In Loki's Arms

The strong drink had kicked in, and you couldn't really control your actions or words. Geez, Asgardians drank heavy liquor. Loki noticed you wobbling as you walked. The party was still going, but it was past midnight so everyone had to leave soon, right? Although no one could be sure, because Tony threw the longest, best, and extra parties.

"Are you alright there, love?" Loki questioned, supporting you so you don't fall over.

"You're hot Loki." A drunk you whispered.

He blushed hard and then smirked. "Is that so darling?

"Marry me Loki."

"I wish I could."

"Then do it. Propose to me."

"You're drunk Y/N."

You looked at him tiredly. "I love you Loki."

But did you truly even love him? Loki brushed off the thought. You were drunk. No one would ever love him. He was a monster. The monster that haunts childs's nightmares.

He sighed. "I love you too."

"I'll never be tired!" You insisted, almost falling over.

Loki caught you. "You're plenty tired, Y/N. It's time to get some rest." Loki ordered.

"But Loki-" You complained, as he picked you up and got into the elevator.

"What about the party? Will I ever see Eddie again?"

He rolled his eyes at the sound of the man's name. "Eddie gave me his phone number for you, and I sent it to you on this mortal device though an electronic message."

You laughed. "Idiot."

"Pardon? You're an drunk idiot, Y/N." Loki sighed, sitting down on your bed with you in his arms.

"Hey!"

"Goodnight."

"Stay."

"You're drunk that's the only reason-"

"Stay." You ordered. He hesitated, but agreed.