34|Love is a Painful Thing

As soon as you woke up, you knocked on the door of Peter's room. "Go away!" He yelled.

You could tell he was crying. Ignoring his request, you went into his room and sat down on his bed beside him.

You put your hand in his. "I'm sorry Peter. Love is a painful thing, but I have already found my love. I will always love you as a friend, but I'm afraid I can't return the love you want," You sighed.

Peter sniffeled and gripped onto your hand.

"I understand Y/N, it's ok."

But you knew that it wasn't ok. You could hear the pain in his raspy voice. He stuttered. The words were hard to even come out of his mouth. Peter was experiencing this type of heartbreak for the first time. How does it feel when someone doesn't return the same exact feelings back to you?

How did he feel? You sighed once again, and as you were about to head back to your room Peter grabbed your hand.

"Yes?" You questioned.

Peter smiled, wiping a tear from his eye. "How would you like to go to the movies tonight? It would be me, you, Loki, Ned, and my friend, MJ," Peter asked.

Your face lit up in happiness. "I would love too, Peter!" You exclaimed.

"Thank you so much, I'm going to tell Loki!"

You ran off to Loki's room, knocking loudly. "Come in." He was reading a book peacefully on his bean bag chair.

"Yes, darling?" You were jumping up and down in a lot of excitement.

"Peter invited us to the movie theaters tonight along with Ned, and his friend, MJ.

Loki smiled. "Sounds fun, love. I'll be there."