11|Cellmates

After a bit, the pink was out of Loki's hair. He circled your cell. Tony came in.

"You have to let me out now Loki!" You exclaimed.

Tony crossed his arms. "What's going on?"

Loki was trying to hold in his laughter. "Loki put me in here since I dyed his hair pink! I can't wait to see his reaction that you filmed Tony."

Loki raised an eyebrow. "You got Stark to record it?"

You nodded. He looked annoyed. A cool breeze drifted through the air, making you shiver.

"I think it would be quite funny if you and reindeer games were stuck in that cell together. Of course, it wouldn't be forever and we would supply you with your needs and wants."

You motioned for him to not. There was no way he could do this.

"Tony, do not."

He smirked. "I think that's the code word for telling me to do it."

"No!" You and Loki looked at each other. The two of you had said it in union. Tony pushed Loki into the cell and slid the door shut.

"Let me out!" You pleaded.

"Bye bye." Tony waved, giving a goofy smile.

You looked at Loki in horror. "Listen I'm sorry about your hair-"

"I'm afraid sorry won't cut it, my love. No one pranks the God of Mischef and gets away with it."

You weren't really sure what Loki meant by that, but you weren't sure if you even wanted to know.

Sighing, you sat down on the small bench that was supplied in the cell. Loki joined you.

"I'm so bored." Loki looked at you.

"Entertain me, mortal."

Who did he exactly think he was? "I'm not here to entertain you, your majesty." You scoffed. He smirked at the sound of that title you had given him.

"Finally you learn some proper respect, darling."

Rolling your eyes, you moved over to the farside of the bench, away from Loki. He just moved right against you.

"Go away." You groaned.

"Why?"

"Because I said so."

"I make the rules around here."

"Do you?"

" I think I do."