20|May I Have This Dance?

"May I have this dance?"

You smiled, and started to slowly dance with Loki. You felt safe in his arms and smiled at his smile. He was gentle and graceful, and you saw him from a different perspective then you ever had seen him. A new side of him. A happy and cute side. Loki was cute, wasn't he? You blushed.

At that moment, Loki looked into your eyes. "Loki?"

He smiled, and started to lean in, as did you. Your lips touched, and he had kissed you. In reality, it had only been seconds, but it felt like hours. Hours of pure happiness. He had kissed you. Once you broke apart, you couldn't help but want to go back.

The rest of the Avengers looked at you in shock. Suddenly, Thor had jumped up from his seat, and spilled a bunch of his liquor.

"MY BROTHER FINALLY HAS A LOVER!" He shouted, leaving the whole room silent.

You and Loki looked at each other akwardly. "Thanks Thor." You said, rolling your eyes.

"Don't be ashamed of me now, darling."

Once the dance was over, you told Loki that you were going to get some of the refreshments. Not many people were in that area, and you smiled as you saw many of the Avengers and unfamilar faces dancing. You were snapped out of your awe, when a voice and a hand on your shoulder starled you.

In suprise, you jumped back. "Don't worry, we won't hurt you." You screamed when you saw their face.