5|Babysitting a God

You looked at Loki with terror. Back in the limo he called you love. No, that didn't mean anything. He was trying to make you angry and vunerable.

"What are you doing here, darling?"

You froze at his words.

His deep green eyes stared into yours. "Leave me alone Loki. I'm here to guard you and nothing else." You sighed, taking a seat on the fold-up black chair.

The room was cold. Loki must be enjoying that. There was a long silence, until a bang on the glass startled you. He stared at you.

"Get up."

You rolled your eyes. "No, I'm comfy."

"I said get up." He gritted his teeth.

In annoyance, you got up and walked directly to the glass. A thin glass wall; that's all that was seperating both of you. If that wasn't there, you would be extremly close to him. You trembled, as he shook the glass once again.

Loki was very intimidating, whether he was trying to be or not.

"What do you want from me?'

Loki smirked. "I think what I want is very clear. You're scared, aren't you?"

You shook your head. That was kind of a lie. You could overpower him. At least in your mind, fire would conquer ice. Fire would win in the long battle between the two elements. Maybe that was only because you had fire powers.

"Why would I be scared of a puny god like you?" You smirked, watching Loki's angry expression arise.

That was something you heard Bruce call him. It fit him well. Loki thought he was all so powerful since he was a god, but he wasn't different than any of the other Avengers.

He slammed his fist against the glass. "You pathetic mortal, you think you're stronger than me? Once I get out of this cell, love, I will not show any mercy. This is a warning. If you dare speak to down to me, you'll regret it.

You stood there, shaking. Even though he was behind glass he still had power over you. Loki laughed.

"You are scared of me. Good."

It wasn't just that. You were weirdly attracted to him. Just a little bit. You turned, and walked out the door. "I'm leaving."

"Don't leave me so early."

"I'll see you later, puny god."

You could almost hear Loki's anger. When you were far away from him, you didn't feel so scared anymore.