Chapter 2

Yoon Su's Pov

We decided-well more like Mr.Hong decided- that we should greet the new tenant, some bullshit about respect but I knew that he really wanted to see who this guy is for himself.

So here we are looking inside a laundromat through a window like some fucking creeps.

"Jeez I really need to stop hanging out with these people". I thought as we continued to look through the window of the laundromat.

Then the new tenant walked out and might I just say...... Holy fuck.

"He's so adorable WTF?!? This is the guy Mr. Lee saud gave him a eery vibe!?!?" I thought as I continue to openly gawk at this beautiful specimen in front of me.

I blocked out most of the conversation from there because oh my fuck he was so cute I wanted to squish his puffy cheeks so bad.

He then suddenly looked in my direction, and Oh. My. Gawd his eyes were so friggin pretty. They were like deep  pools of brown that I could drown in if I stared too long, and I swear to the heavens I felt my heart do a little jump. We were awoken from our stupor when Mr.Hong cleared his throat obnoxiously loud, making us snap our heads in his direction.

"We will tell you the details at the meeting tomorrow afternoon"He said before glancing at me then walking down the hallway.

"Vincenzo Cassano" Mr.Hong suddenly muttered as he watched him walk down the hall.

"Vincenzo Cassano. Life's gonna be a bit more interesting now that you're around." I thought  as I stared at his retreating figure.
————————————

Time skip :)

It's the next morning when I decided I'll go visit my mother at 'Cheongju Women's Correctional Institution'.

Now you may be wondering what the hell is my mother doing there let's just say she was framed for doing something she didn't do.And that's the whole reason why I became a lawyer, to prove that my mother was innocent,

I was walking towards the correctional center while I was reminiscing on the few good memories I have with my mother when we had nothing to worry about.

•. •. •.   •.  •.   •    •    •

"Eomma, look at me" 5 year old me screamed from the top of the jungle jim.

"Yoon Su, be careful my boy" My mother said while looking up at me worriedly

"Don't worry eomma, I'm a big boy now" I said excitedly.

"Yes you are but you still need to be careful" My mother said smiling up at me, fondly.

•. •. •. •. •. •. •.

I was pulled from my thoughts when I saw Vincenzo standing outside the correctional center.

"Mr.Cassano?" I called out, not expecting to see him standing on the sidewalk after meeting him just yesterday.

He snapped his head around to face me so fast I thought he got a whiplash.

"What are you doing here? And are you alright? You swung your head around so fast I thought you broke your neck." I asked him.

"Yes I'm alright Mr...." He asked.

"Oh I'm Park Yoon Su" I introduced myself while holding out my hand with a smile.

"I think I've seen you somewhere before" he said to me while shaking my hand.

"Oh I was with Mr. Hong yesterday outside the laundromat" I responded as a look if realization came across his face.