Chapter 4

I was casually typing on my computer when Cha-Young came barreling through the door.

"Who are you to barge into my office? That's some nasty manner you have." Mr. Hong said not taking his eyes off of his paperwork.

"What's this?" She asked while holding up a brown envelope.

"Oh that?" Mr Hong said. "I mailed that to remove you from my family registry."

"You can't do that anymore" she retorted while crossing her arms. "The family registration system was abolished ages ago." She stated like the know it all she is.

"I can still try, can't I" Mr. Hong said to her unbothered.

"And look at this. This is ridiculous." She said while taking the paper out of the envelope. " 'The petitioner rejects the following words and any similar words from the recipient. The following words are appa, abuji, papa, daddy otosang, bába and pére' . This is just outright ridiculous. It's so immature" She said laughing like a mad woman.

"Mr. Nam!" She suddenly shouted.

"Yes?" Mr Nam answered startled.

"I'm talking here" she said still shouting.

"Go ahead" Mr. Nam said.

"Yah, can you stop screaming? He's standing right in front of you." I said to her in a bored tone.

She turned and glared at me.

"Yoon-Su" She stared in a bratty tone.

"Cha-Young" I said back in the same tone.

"Still single?" She questioned.

"Still a bitch?" I questioned back with a sarcastic smile.

She tched and turned back around to continue her screaming at Mr.Hong.

'She's still the same stubborn little brat' I thought as I returned to my work.
——————————————————

It's been and hour and she's still blabbering on.

"But this one. Look 'all the photos that the recipient too with the petitioner as a minor and photos that remind the recipient of the petitioner as the parent will be donated for the exhibition, Geumga-dong's History held at the Sangcheon District Office for public display" She rambled on.

'La tua bocca non è stanca? Puoi stare zitto già?' (Isn't your mouth tired? Can you shut up already?)" I groaned in Italian.

I forgot to mention I speak six languages Korean(of course) English, Italian, French, Russian and German.

But alas I was ignored. Again.

"Who are you to donate my photos? They are the epitome of my embarrassing past" She grounded angrily.

"It's up to me, I raised you" Mr Hong said.

"And does that give you the right to abandon me? This is embarrassing!" She stated.

" 'Embarrassing'" Mr Hong said in disbelief. "It's what you do is less human! You're a lawyer. How could you not have a sense of duty or justice?" He argued back.

"Your sense of duty just makes you the nosiest lawyer in the world, and your sense of justice is just groundless hostility against the rich!" She countered. "This is called mechanical justice!"

They continued to mindlessly shout at each other. I just stopped listening at this point.

Mr Lee suddenly bursted through the door.

"Mr Hong" He shouted in alarm. "You have to come outside" He panted.

We all hurried outside to see what he was talking about.

When we got there we say some men walking around like they own the place. The one in the pastel suit spoke up.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Park Seok-do, the CEO of Ant Company, and the chairman of the Development Committee for Babel Tower" He said.

"What kind of company is this" Cha-Young asked like we were supposed to know.

"It's a shady company that performs dirty jobs" Mr Hong responded. "Like high interest loans and beating people up" He continued.

"Oh right. As of today, this building belongs to Babel E&C. Starting to day the compensation team will visit you. Let's handle this peacefully" the pastel suit dude said

"I knew it. Damn it" the crazy lady tenant muttered. "This plan was their plan. But what? They'll let us move back in?"

"That lousy Vincenzo or whatever. I should've shrunk his suit even more." The laundromat person said. "Where is he?"

" If any of the tenants give us a hard time One of the uncompromising men will tire you out physically and mentally" pastel suit said.

"Excuse me" Mr Lee suddenly stepped forward.

"Are you crazy? What are you doing?" One of the tenants said to him trying to pull him back.

Just to kinda summarize what happened:Mr Lee got his ass beat, Cha-Young started shouting (no surprise there) , the ugly dude wanted to start some shit, before Vincenzo thought it was the right time to show up.

"Stop" he shouted in Italian.

We all turned and looked at him.My only thoughts were Oh. My. Gawd.

'How can he look so hot by just standing there, seriously' I thought while still looking at him.

Then he started walking like a bad bitch on a runway. And me being me shouted.

" Vai Vincenzo! Mostra a questi bastardi chi è il capo!!" (Go Vincenzo! Show these bastards who boss). I thought cheerily as I mentally did a little dance.
/\/\/\/\/\//\\/\//\/\/\/\/\//\

How you guys liking the book so far?

Vote and comment :)