Chapter 19

We arrived at some kind of a bar/ gambling place. We were sitting around not doing shit when I saw Vincenzo take out a tea pack looking at the lady pouring tea. Then he started pouring his own tea and mixed it like the lady is doing. He took a sip and leaned back relishing on the taste.

I looked at him weirdly, about to say something when a dude slammed his hand on the table. The dude stood up, grabbed his jacket and walked out. Vincenzo followed him shortly after, but I decided to stay back and enjoy some of that tea cause it do be looking good.
———————————————

We walked out towards the parking lot where the angry dude allied up his lacky. Let me summarize what happens next, he got out of the car, Mr Nam tased him, I started hyping Mr Nam up, I got hit upside the head for doing stupid shit, Mr Nam turned on the taser unknowingly and startled Chayoung,then we tied them up somewhere.

The man was starting to regain conscious when Vincenzo walked up behind him with the gun in hand. He shoved the gun near his neck making him gasp out of shock

"This is a Russian pistol.TokarevTT-33. Not even the military uses this model anymore. So then how did you, a civilian, get a hold of this gun?" Vincenzo asked walking around him. Then he cocked the gun near his face startling him again. "Of course you both work for military intelligence." He said walking around him.

The dude glanced us looking at Chayoung, who was holding a fucking shovel like a dumbass, thinking she looks the slightest bit threatening. Chayoung moved out of the way since she was probably blocking his view of the other one. I stopped listening cause Vincenzo's ass looked more interesting . I was startled out of thought by Chayoung shouting.

"If you don't tell is everything, you're going to end up just like Lee-Chung-il." She said still trying to look and sound threatening.

"If you are willing to talk, just nod your head, and I'll spare your life." Vincenzo said looking back to the dude in grey. He shook his head signaling that he ain't no fucking snitch.

"And if you don't talk, I'll crack your skull, bastard!" Chayoung said swinging the shovel around, creating a hitting motion. Vincenzo suddenly fired a shot at the ground startling her and the two other dudes.

I could see them shaking in they're boots, scared as shit. Vincenzo walked over to him and cocked the gun pointing it towards his thigh.

"This is your last chance. Who hired you?" He asked darkly looking up at the dude while I'm looking at that glorious ass again. What? Did you expect me not to look? Pfft jokes on you bitch.

Anyways, the dude still refused of course, and Chayoung tried to convince them to talk cause she's looking a little frightened herself. Vincenzo slowly rose the gun towards the mans face making all of them scared as fuck wondering if he's gonna shoot or not.

"I hope he does. They deserve to die for killing an innocent man." I thought looking at the whole scene with a blank expression.

"Hey, be careful. What are you doing?" Chayoung asked nervously. Vincenzo turned his head to her and gave her a look that meant he was gonna kill somebody if he doesn't tak. "You have to talk! He's going to kill you!" She screamed at them both. Vincenzo suddenly turned his body towards the other one and pulled the trigger shooting him straight through the heart. The impact sent his chair flying backwards in the chair.

"Did you think I wouldn't shoot?" Vincenzo asked lowering the gun. "Guns only have one purpose."

"Why did you do that?" Chayoung asked backing away from him. "We said we weren't gonna kill anyone."

He looked at her as she continued.

"What if he tells someone?" She asked looking at the other one. I scoffed making them look at me.

"He can't tell anyone if he's dead, now can he?" I asked, with the same blank look on my face, making the guy squirm.

"You're right." Vincenzo said holding the gun up to the guys head again and pulling the trigger.
———————————————

After the whole scaring the lady debacle we went home. I got to my apartment and removed all of my clothes swapping them for something more comfortable. I walked towards my beside table and took out the pack of cigarettes and lighter I haven't touched in weeks. I walked to the roof and lit a cigar holding it between my fingers. I took a long drag and looked out towards the city as the sun was rising.

I heard a click beside me and saw Vincenzo standing there flipping his lighter. Neither of us said anything we just stood there and looked towards the city.

"I didn't know you smoked." He said still flipping the lighter. I chuckled and answered.

"There's a lot of things you don't know about me." I said as I took a drag. "Does that change anything between us?" I asked after I exhaled.

"No cause you don't know anything about me either." He said. I hummed and nodded.

We remained in a comfortable silence for a long minute before I decided to put the cigar out. I stuffed my hand in my sweatpants pockets and turned to Vincenzo.

"Are you good?" I asked tilting my head in curiosity. He looked at me and nodded. We stared at each other for a minute then he turned his head away. I sighed and decided that it was time to go to bed.

"Well I'm turning in for the night. Make sure you get some sleep Vincenzo." I said walking away back to my apartment where I fell asleep.
—————————————————

That night we went to Babel's pharmaceuticals supply warehouse, posing as the cleaning crew, well the Chayoung, Mr Hong and some there did, I was the driver. After they finished dousing the place with gas they walked out and got into their designated vehicles.

Chayoung got in and took off her gas mask as Vincenzo held the lighter out the window flipping it.

"Warm in there." Chayoung said fixing her hair.

Vincenzo lit the lighter and let it fall on the trail of gas, allowing it to catch fire. We stared at the beautiful destruction in awe, then I proceeded to drive away from the soon-to-be crime scene.

"A beautiful destruction." I muttered as we passed the burning building. "Mr Hong would be proud." I smiled, glancing at them.

"Set, stars. At dawn, I will win. I will win" Vincenzo muttered in Italian.
——————————————-
If you're wondering. Remember those two dudes we tied up? No we didn't kill them we just made it look like a hoax to get him to talk.
/////////////////////////////////

Another shitty chapter but I'm trying my best because Vincenzo is a very hard movie to work around.

Don't forget to vote and comment :)