Chapter 17

Third person's POV

They asked questions back and forth for another hour, talking, laughing and sharing old endearing childhood stories. They eventually found themselves out of wine. Vincenzo arose from his chair and walked to the counter that held a display of liquors on top of it. Yoon-Su watched Vincenzo as his back was turned to him. He too arose from his chair and made his way to stand behind Vincenzo, placing both his hands on either side of Vincenzo looking over his shoulder at the bottle of wine he was pouring from.

"Hmm, chateau lafite, 1869. You know your wine." Yoon-Su whispered huskily in Vincenzo's ear making him shiver a little. "You know you never did thank me for paying for your coffee. "Come mi ringrazierai Vincenzo?" (How are you going to thank me Vincenzo?) He asked in Italian with the same deep husky tone, trailing light kisses down his neck. He turned to face Yoon-Su and looked him dead in the eyes.

They stood there and stared at each other intensely with dozens of unknown emotions swirling in their eyes. Vincenzo's gaze flickered between Yoon-Su's eyes and lips, wanting to taste them but he was hesitant.

"Posso baciarti?" (Can I kiss you?). Yoon-Su asked softly gazing deeply into Vincenzo's eyes. Vincenzo nodded softly but eagerly. "Are you sure?" Yoon-Su asked wanting to make sure Vincenzo actually wants this. Instead of replying Vincenzo grabbed the back of his neck and pulled his head down so their lips could meet. Yoon-su let out a sound of surprise not expecting that to happen but he immediately kissed back none the less.

It wasn't electrifying as they say in movies or books but they both definitely did feel something. They both felt like they were on cloud 9. Vincenzo's lips were soft and welcoming while Yoon-Su's lips were rough but soft at the same time. They kissed softly for a while until Yoon-Su thought it was time to take it further. He placed his hands on Vincenzo's waist pulling him closer.

He ran his tongue on Vincenzo's bottom lip asking for entrance but Vincenzo denied. Yoon-Su grunted at the denial and trailed his hand down to Vincenzo's juicy bottucks and squeezed it roughly making him moan and allowing Yoon-Su to slip his tongue into Vincenzo's warm , wet cavern; tasting the wine residue.

Yoon-Su's back was starting to hurt from having to lean down for so long. He let his hands fall from Vincenzo's waist and ass and hooked his hands at the back of both his thighs while pulling away from the kiss.

"Jump." He muttered against his lips, gazing down at the beautiful male below him. Vincenzo did as told wrapping his arms around his neck and jumped, wrapping his legs around Yoon Su's waist as Yoon Su sat him on the counter. They attached lips again and made out for 5 minutes before pulling back cause they lacked air. They stared at each other breathing heavily until Yoon Su's eyes landed on Vincenzo's neck.

He stared his neck hungrily licking his lips, like a predator ready to pounce on its prey. He leaned into the crook of his neck trailing kisses up from his collarbone to his jawline.

"Posso contrassegnarti Vincenzo?(Can I mark you Vincenzo?)" He whispered lowly in his ear, voice a little husky, which Vincenzo found incredibly sexy. "La tua pelle è perfetta per la mia arte. Sarai la mia tela? (Your skin is perfect for my art. Will you be my canvas?") He asked as his voice went an octave lower, making it harder for Vincenzo to concentrate on what he's saying; but nevertheless he nodded. "Usa le tue parole bambola (Use your words doll.") Yoon Su muttered nibbling at his neck.

"Yes." Vincenzo said firmly, but it sounded like a breathy plea, placing his hand on the back of Yoon Su's head to pull him closer. Yoon Su immediately got to work and laid gentle open mouthed kisses from his collarbone to his jawline while slipping his hand under Vincenzo's shirt running his fingers slowly up his spine. Vincenzo exhaled closing his eyes and tenderly ran his his fingers through Yoon Su's soft raven locks and let his head fall back giving Yoon Su more access to more skin.

Yoon Su sucked all around his neck, trying to cover every inch of skin making soft breathy moans spill from his sinful lips, turning him on even more. He continued his assault on his neck and smirked when he heard Vincenzo moan a little louder knowing he had found his sweet spot. He abused that spot for a long while running his tongue and gently grazing his teeth over the spot, listening to the sinful sounds that fall from Vincenzo's lips.

After finishing his attack on Vincenzo's neck be reattached their lips and massaged Vincenzo's ass cause he can and he couldn't resist. He pulled away and looked into Vincenzo's eyes panting softly while licking his lips relishing the taste of Vincenzo's lips.

"You taste good." Yoon Su hummed, now resting his hands on Vincenzo's booty. "And who knew you were this thick?" He said referring to Vincenzo's ass. Vincenzo chuckled and glanced at the clock behind Yoon Su.

"It's late. Maybe we should get some rest." Vincenzo said. Yoon Su hummed distractedly still looking at Vincenzo with fondness. Vincenzo looked back at him still having his hands around Yoon Su's neck and his legs wrapped around his waist on the counter top, and started to lean in again. Their lips met into a short sweet kiss before Vincenzo pulled away and tapped him on the chest, signaling that he wants to get down.

Yoon Su complied and stepped back, looking down at Vincenzo when his eyes caught sight of Vincenzo's neck. His neck was littered in dark angry purple hickeys. Yoon Su was amazed at how good they looked on Vincenzo, they almost looked like they were meant to be there.

"Come on, it's time for you to go to bed." Vincenzo said starting to push Yoon Su to the door.

"Wha-? I can't stay?" Yoon Su asked as he was being pushed to the door.

"Nope." Vincenzo said when they reached the door. He opened the door and pushed Yoon Su out the door.

"Why?" Yoon Su whined standing at the door way.

"Because it would be easier if you just sleep in your own bed." Vincenzo said with a slight grin on his face.

"Okay, that makes sense but can I get a good night kiss?" Yoon Su asked puckering his lips jokingly. Vincenzo rolled his eyes fondly but leaned forward and allowed their lips to meet in a short kiss. He pulled back and looked at Yoon Su. Yoon Su leaned back in and pecked him on the lips a couple times.

"Good night beautiful." He said pecking him on the lips one more time and walking to his apartment.

That night they both went to sleep with similar goofy grins on their faces.

////////////////////////////////

Okay y'all this was my first time writing something like this so if it's bad I'm sorry. Wasn't gonna post it but my friend convinced me otherwise.

And from here on out I'll be skipping some of the episodes, only putting in the most important parts since I don't want to make this book too long, but please tell me if you want a snit chapter if you liked this one.

Anyways how's I do?

Vote and comment :)