Chapter 28

Yoon Su's POV

We were mere centimeters away from each other. Our breaths mingling together, creating a tense but not uncomfortable atmosphere.

I think he got impatient because he grabbed the back of my neck and pulled me closer allowing our lips to collide with each other.

I'm not gonna say some cliche shit like 'I felt fireworks' or some shit. But i did feel something. It's a little hard to explain but I can sum it up in one sentence.

It felt great. Better than great.

Our lips moved together as if it was practiced. We continued this for another minute before I pulled him on my lap seeing as he's straining his neck. He straddled me, placing both his legs on either side of the chair.

I placed my hands on his thighs as he placed his on the back of my neck, pulling me closer. I decided to take a it a step further by swiping my tongue at his bottom lip. He granted me access which kinda surprised me, cause he seemed like the defiant type.

Our tongues tangled and danced together in a fight for dominance, which I won of course. I allowed my tongue to explore his wet, warm cavern, not wanting to leave an inch of his mouth untouched. We went on for a while longer before we pulled away from each other, breathing heavily. We placed our foreheads together gazing at each other, still trying to catch her our breath.

"Wow, that was great." I said between breaths. He smiled at me and nodded his head. "So does this mean that I can kiss you whenever I want to?" I asked smiling cheekily. He pulled back a little more and looked at me in disbelief scoffing softly but still had a little smile on his face.

"Yes, you can." He said smiling a little wider now. I punched the air with my right hand as my left hand remained on his thigh. He giggled a little at my antics gazing at me fondly. I looked at him and pecked his lips a couple more times before speaking.

"Alright, alright I gotta go wash up and I'll come right back okay?" I said making him nod as he got off me. I arose from my chair and walked towards the bathroom, washing away the blood from my fists and the rest of my body.

————————————————

When I got done with my shower, I got dressed in the bathroom and walked out sporting a pair of black skinny jeans a black t-shirt and my hair was slightly damp.

"Ready to go?" I asked looking at Vincenzo. He nodded and stood up while I gathered my things and opened the door for him to exit first. I walked out and shut the door behind me as I followed after him. We walked back towards the front of the arena where we saw Chayoung laughing with Leo and the others. The arena was sort of empty now just Chayoung, Leo, Ivan and Alexey were there. When they noticed our presence Chayoung immediately shot up out of her chair, barreling towards me with her arms wide open.

"Yoon Su!" She screamed as she hugged me. "You are so great out there, you looked badass. I'm so proud of you!" She squealed near my ear, jumping on her toes making me bounce with her.

"Okay okay enough of that." I said dismissively, peeling her off me trying to suppress the smile on my face. She let go and stood beside me with a smile on her face. The other three congratulated me with hugs and pats on the backs. I was about to walk through the door when Ivan called out for me. I told the other two to go on I'll catch up.

"Here." He said handing me two huge stacks of money-more precisely one stack USD the other stack in WON.

"I can't accept this, I told you I'm not in the game anymore, I just did this to get that scum away from Chayoung." I said shaking my head handing it back to him. He pushed the stacks into my chest and patted my bicep.

"Keep it. Spoil your friends and pay for your mother's hospital bills. Yes I heard, I have my people. So please just keep it." He said smiling a bit. "You did good Малыш-дракон (Baby dragon)." He said patting my shoulder once more then walking away. I looked down at the money and sighed.

"Well there's no use trying to return it if he insisted." I thought shrugging and making my way towards the parking lot. I arrived at the car and jumped into the drivers seat.

I started the car and drove out the parking lot of the arena.

"How bout we go out for lunch together tomorrow? My treat." I said looking at Vincenzo beside me. He nodded as I looked through the rearview when Chayoung didn't answer, only to see her fast asleep. I chuckled and took my left hand from the wheel, placing it on Vincenzo's thigh.

————————————————-

After dropping Chayoung home, I drove us back to the apartment building, parked the car and walked to our rooms, hand-in-hand.

"I'll see you tomorrow?" I said looking down at Vincenzo when we stopped at his door. He nodded and turned to open his door. When he did he stopped at the doorway and turned back to me. He leaned up and connected our lips. I placed my hands on either side of his face and kissed him back. He pulled back after a short while and smiled again, walking into his apartment.

"Goodnight." He said closing the door. I smiled and walked to my apartment that was right beside his. I entered and went straight to my room changing into more comfortable clothes and belly flopped on my bed. I fell asleep with a big goofy grin on my face.
———————————————

Okay this is probably shit but my ass could not stop smiling when I was writing this and when I was editing. Hope y'all like it and don't forget to

Comment and vote :)