Chapter 27

Vincenzo's POV (his POV from when they went to visit the dude in jail)

So I think I'm falling for Yoon Su.

Let me rephrase that.

I have fallen for Park Yoon Su.

I mean how could I not?

I love everything about him.

I love how selfless he is.

I love how caring he can be in his own way.

I love how he always puts everyone else over himself.

I love the little things he does like how he sticks his tongue out a little when he's concentrating.

I love how effortlessly sexy he can be like I just want him to grab me and-

(Author: okay Vincenzo we're getting off topic here).

(Vincenzo: *clears throat* sorry).

How he always pokes his cheek with his tongue when he's annoyed.

And I love the snide remarks he always makes that somehow never fails to put a smile on my face.

I love how deep his dimples are and how they can go deeper when he somehow manages to smile wider. Like how?

I absolutely love it when he speaks in different languages. It makes him even ten times hotter.

So I think it's safe to say that I have hopelessly and ridiculously fallen in love with Park Yoon Su.
~~~~~~~~~~

Now you might be wondering. Vincenzo if you love Yoon Su, then why the hell have you been so touchy freely with Chayoung?

To answer your question, I was trying to see if I could maybe let go of these feelings. I know, I know I'm stupid, I'm realizing that now. But in my defense I've never really felt anything like this before.

Growing up in the mafia requires you to hide your feelings because it was considered to be weak.

I hated how he could make me all flustered with just a smile.

I hated how weak I become when in his presence.

I hated how I could feel so small and submissive under his gaze.

I hated it all. But now? Not so much.

I'm glad that Yoon Su is the one that can make me feel this way because he's just so perfect.

~~~~~~~~~
This next scene is from when everybody else was in the office except Yoon Su
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was thinking about confessing but then I thought otherwise.

What if he doesn't like me that way?

What if this ruins our friendship?

What if?

What if?

Those questions kept running through my mind over and over on repeat like a broken record player.

"Are you alright Mr Cassano?" I was startled out of my thoughts by Ms Hong. I looked up at her and nodded, shifting through the papers trying to distract myself.She placed her hands on top of the papers and sat down.

"Okay what's wrong?" She asked looking at me seriously. I stayed silent for a couple seconds before sighing.

"I think I'm in love." I said trying to be vague.