Chapter 8

Vincenzo's POV

I was standing on the balcony looking down at the tenants jumping for joy. Then I heard footsteps behind me getting closer until I saw Yoon Su standing beside me leaning his elbows on the railing.

"You sure know how to put on a party." He said looking down at the tenants. I glanced at him and responded.

"I know" I replied smugly. I saw him turn to look at me with an express of disbelief on his face.

"Wow he's cute and he's cocky" He said smirking. I blushed a little turning my face away from him. "That was a good idea to throw a party and invite the Italian ambassador, your a smart one I gotta hand it to you" He said smiling softly at me.

I smiled and nodded in thanks.

"Are you good? Why are you up here?" He asked.

"Just needed a breather" I responded.

"Ah, I understand." He said nodding a bit at me. We were in silence for a minute be fore  he broke it. "Well it's that time of the night for me so I'm gonna head to bed. Buonanotte principe e buon lavoro(goodnight prince and good job)" He said a little above a whisper stepping a little closer leaning down to kiss both my cheeks.

He pulled back looking at me for a second. While I was looking up at him with wide brown eyes. He smiled one final time before stepping back and walking away. I was reading with questions but only two kept repeating.

"What the hell just happened?" I wondered. "Why did he kiss me?"
———————————————————

Yoon Su's POV

I arrived at the office and saw Vincenzo handing Mr Hong a stack of papers.

"I'm sure you know about Babel Pharmaceuticals new drug, RDU 90's main component" he said taking a seat.

"Yes, it's a substance called coisanic" Mr Nam informed.

"Are you also aware that coisanic is considered narcotic?" Vincenzo asked.

"A narcotic?" Mr Hong asked. "That's news to me"

"According to our experts opinion,it just relieves pain." Mr Nam said.

"Babel Pharmaceuticals deceived you, and everyone was in on it" Vincenzo said looking at Mr Hong.

"Gosh, I had no idea" Mr Hong said. I thought that this would be a good time to let them know that I'm here.

"Good morning everyone" I said obnoxiously loud while making my way over to my desk. I heard a loud yelp from Mr Nam while Vincenzo and Mr Hong just snapped there heads in my direction startled.

I heard them all say 'good morning' when I sat down at the table they are sitting at. They were still looking at me probably wondering where the hell I can't from but I snapped them out of it gesturing for them to continue.

"So if this drug hits the market, aren't they basically selling narcotics?" Mr Hong asked.

"Yes. Officially more people will be addicted to painkillers. What's more dangerous is because of narcotic pain meds,more people will become drug addicts like in the States." Vincenzo said.