Chapter 3

Everyone turned their attention towards me.

I was still looking at Mr. Nam when I realized that everyone was looking at me.

"Sorry" I said sheepishly while avoiding eye contact.

"What do you mean they're demolishing the building?!?" I whisper/shouted to Mr. Nam when the attention was turned away from me.

He shrugged as an indicator that he didn't know so I started to listen in on their conversation.

"Do you not understand me?" Vincenzo said.

"I hear you just fine" The Babel person said. "You know what?" He continued "I wanted to wrap this up nicely" then he slammed his hand on the desk startling Mr.Nam.

"If you keep this up things will get ugly" He said. "I'm here on behalf of Babel E&C, if you keep rejecting our offer you'll regret it later" He continued on.

'Is he really threatening him right now' I thought in disbelief.

"Are you threatening me?" Vincenzo voiced my thoughts.

"Just a little" The little shit responded.

'Wow the balls on this dude I swear' I thought as I scoffed silently.

"Don't ever threaten me again" Vincenzo said. "It's my first and last advice to you".
————————————————

We all walked down to the theater place to meet with the rest of the tenants.

"All right so everyone is here?" Mr.Hong asked as he entered first.

Vincenzo was tapping his foot on the floor while having his shoes on when one of the tenants threw down his rag in frustration.

Vincenzo bowed apologetically while I stifled a laugh with a cough. It seems as if he just cleaned the place.

"As tenants we want your promise." Mr. Hong said getting their attention.

"That's why we plan to draw up an agreement by tomorrow, and you can sign it by the end of this week." Vincenzo continued.

"I know what you said yesterday, but are you really a lawyer from Italy?" One of the tenants asked.

"Yes" Vincenzo answered smugly.

"Then how will you handle it when you don't know our law?" The same tenant asked.

"I don't think my legal qualification matters here. Our promise to you and your signatures do" He said.

"I will guarantee that you will have your lots back once I rebuke this place" Mr. Cho said.

"You said promise right" Another tenant asked.

"We never lie" Vincenzo said confidently.

The tenants started to discuss amongst one another.

"What do you think?" Mr.Lee started the discussion.

"Well they seem very genuine. Why don't we trust them?" The monk tenant said.

"I'm also going to trust Mr. Vincenzo Cassanova" The pretty tenant said.

"Yes, Me too , Mr. Cassanova" the tenant next to her said.

Then Mr. Lee started to get up.

'Oh no here we go again' I thought sighing.

"Let me inform you in advance." He started then proceeded to hop over a beam. "I know martial arts. If you are deceiving us, I'm going to put you in a guillotine choke for six days straight" He said while lifting up the beam.

"Don't do stuff like that. No one cares. You're too embarrassing and so tacky" The tenant in the purple sweater scolded him.

"Let's sum it up, who agrees to trust them? Mr Hong continued while holding up his right hand.

One by one they all started to raise their hands some were complaining but did so anyways.

——————————————

I went back to my room feeling tired as hell. So I immediately went to shower then had some dinner while watching SpongeBob on Netflix.

After I brushed my teeth and washed my face I collapsed on my bed.

"Ah this bed is cheap but it's comfy" I sleepily stated while snuggling under my duvet.

'Another stressful day complete' I thought as I drifted off to sleep.
/\/\/\\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

That brings us to the end of chapter 3 :)