Chapter 10

One Month Later:

Today is the day of mine and Rick's wedding and it would be an understatement for me to say that I'm nervous. I was in the room getting ready and to ease my nervousness.

"Don't worry sweetheart, you'll do great. You're marrying the one you love." My mom said.

"I know but I'm still nervous." I said, looking at her through the mirror.

"I understand that sweetheart." She said.

The door then opened and my dad walked into the room.

"Wow pumpkin. You look just like a princess." He said.

"Thanks dad." I said.

"Well, I came to tell you the ceremony is starting." He said.

"Okay. This is it. After today, I'll be a married woman." I said, walking to my dad.

We walked to the double doors and I linked my arm with my dads. The bridal music started to play and my dad started walking me down the aisle. I looked at Rick and he had a huge smile on his face the same as me. He looked nervous just like me too. My dad handed my hand to Rick and I stood next to him. I smiled at him then the wedding started.

2 hours later

We were now in the hotel room before we have to head to Hawaii for our honeymoon. I had a present for Rick since it's our honeymoon. I was in the bathroom changing into it while he changed into his pajamas which is just a pair of sweatpants. He doesn't know what I'm doing and that's a good thing.

"Baby, what's taking you so long in the bathroom?" Rick asked, through the door.

"I'm almost done Rick." I said, taking one last look at myself in the mirror before opening the bathroom door.

Rick stood there with a surprised expression on his face at my outfit. My outfit was very revealing.

"Do you like it Rick?" I asked, knowing the answer already.

"I love it baby." He said, pulling me against him.

He picked me up by my thighs and carried me to the bed and laid me down, hovering over me afterwards. He slammed his lips against mine and kissed me passionately. He forced his tongue into my mouth and slid a hand to my breast and squeezed it. He pushed his crotch against my heat and I felt him getting harder which was rubbing against my heat. I pulled out of the kiss and put my head against the bed.

"Rick, I need you now." I said.

"Eager, aren't we?" He asked, smirking.

"Only eager for you Rick." I said.

He ripped the lingerie off my body and threw it to the floor. He quickly pulled his sweatpants and boxers. He slid the tip against my clit before sliding into me. He kept pushing into me until he was fully inside. He waited for me to adjust to him. It was painful at first but it soon subsided and I only felt pleasure. I let out a moan and he took that as a sign to start thrusting. I wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled him to go deeper, which also made him go faster.

"Oh my god." I moaned.

"Fuck." He moaned.

He went harder, causing our skin to slap against each other making a slapping sound. I felt my climax getting closer after a few more thrusts.

"I'm close." I moaned.

His thrusts began to get sloppier and I released around him and he released deep inside me. He thrusted to ride out our highs and pulled out of me.

"I love you Rick." I said.

"I love you too Sydney." He said.

"And I got a wedding present for you." I said.

"You did?" He asked. "I thought that lingerie and the sex was the present?" He said.

"That was part of it but there's something else." I said, standing up and went to my bag and pulled a box out.

I walked over to him and laid down beside him after we got under the cover. He opened it and his eyes went wide before looking at me.

"You're pregnant?" He asked.

"Yes I am. One month in." I said. "Before you ask, I found out yesterday." I said.

"We're going to have a baby? I can't believe it." He said. "I love you so much Sydney!" He shouted, hugging me tightly.

"I love you too Rick." I said, hugging him back.

He put the box down and we cuddled in the bed and closed our eyes, falling asleep with the news of my pregnancy.