Chapter 59

I saw the gate of Alexandria, knocked on it. It opened and I was welcomed by Eric.

"Sydney?" He said.

"Hi Eric." I said, hugging him with him returning it. "Is Rick still here?" I asked.

"He is. He's in your house." He said.

I walked to the house and opened the door. I missed being here. I heard Emma's laugh in the living room. I went to the living room and saw Rick playing with Emma.

"Hi Rick." I said, getting his attention.

"Sydney?" He said, standing up and holding Emma.

He didn't say anything else just walked to me and hugged me with his one free arm.

"Ma." Emma said, wrapping her arms around my neck.

"We missed you." Rick said, pulling away and I was now holding Emma.

"I missed you guys too." I said, bouncing Emma up and down.

"I thought you were staying at the Kingdom?" He said.

"I was and I talked to Ezekiel. He might help but he might not. We sprang this on him and he's thinking about it." I said, when I noticed a bandage around his hand. "Wait, what happened to your hand?" I asked, worried.

"Just got stabbed by a little spike when I was fighting a walker. But I'm okay, I promise." He said.

"Are you sure?" I asked, still worried. "Did you treat it?" I asked.

"Yeah. Michonne treated my hand and leg for me." He said.

"You're leg too?" I said.

"I'm fine Sydney." He assured.

"I'm just worried. I don't like anything happening to any of you." I said.

"I know you are." He said, kissing my forehead. "I was just going to go to look for some supplies, do you want to come with me?" He asked.

"Yeah, I will." I said, smiling.

Emma was in her crib and Carl was watching her. He was of course happy I was back but still worried like Rick is. Me and Rick got in the van that we hide and drove. He put a hand on my thigh and squeezed a little. We got to a house and started searching it.

"I miss our home back in Georgia." I said. "So many memories there." I said.

"I miss it too. It's where we first had sex." He said.

"Don't forget our first kiss, well, not the first we each had but you know what I mean." I said. "And when I found out I was pregnant with Emma." I said.

"That was a very memorable time." He said.

We finished searching the house and we found the bedroom. He grabbed my hips and made me lay on the bed. Our clothes were off our bodies and on the floor. He aligned up to my entrance and pushed into me.

My legs were wrapped around his waist when he started thrusting in and out.

"Oh my god Rick." I moaned.

"Fuck Sydney." He moaned, putting his head in the crook of my neck.

He put my legs on his shoulders and thrusted deeper inside me. His thrusts were at an inhuman speed, bringing me closer to my high.

"I'm close Rick." I moaned.

A few thrusts later, I released around him and he pulled out and released onto my stomach.

We got dressed and decided to sleep since it was late. I woke up and pecked Ricks lips, causing him to wake up.

We went in search of another place to find things we'll need. We stopped the van and got out because we needed to drink something. He started a little fire and put something in a kettle and put it above the fire.