Chapter 53

I woke to the sun shining into my eyes. I groaned before sitting up. I then remembered I wasn't at Alexandria. I looked beside me and saw an empty spot next to me. Tears began to well up in my eyes but I quickly blinked them away. The door then opened and Negan came in.

"Come on darling, I'm going to show you around your new home." He said.

I didn't say anything just got out of bed and left the room in what I was wearing. I followed him to a big room and I saw a lot of people working. After that room, we walked outside. I had to go down some stairs and Negan helped me down so I don't fall. Not that I will. I looked towards a fence and saw walkers walking around inside the fenced area.

I looked a bit more and I saw Daryl. He was looking at me and I can tell he wants to get us out of here but mostly me since he sees me as his sister.

"Darling, don't look at him." Negan said.

I looked at Negan and looked down. I wanted to be back in Alexandria, I don't want to be here but there's nothing I can do. I'm scared about what Negan is going to do. He walked me back to my room and I sat on the bed.

"Okay darling, here's what I'm going to do with you. You're going to become one of my wives so you'll need to wear a black dress and some heels." He said.

"I'm not going to be your wife." I said.

"I'm sorry darling but you have to if you don't want anyone at Alexandria to get hurt." He said.

I have to do what he says just so he doesn't hurt anyone.

"Fine." I said.

He then walked out of the room and someone came in to give me a dress and shoes. I changed into them and went to the window. I saw Daryl and I wanted to hug him but I know I can't.

I started having a bad headache, pain in my stomach and feeling like throwing up. I quickly went to the bathroom and leaned over the toilet, throwing up. I had to go to the bathroom so I did. When I looked down, I saw blood on my underwear. Which isn't good. I went to the door and opened it. I saw Negan close by with Simon.

"Negan!" I yelled for him.

He walked over and stopped in front of me.

"What is it darling?" He asked.

"I need to go to the doctor. It's an emergency." I said.

"Alright, come on." He said, leading me to the doctor.

We stopped in front of a door and he opened it. We walked inside and was greeted.

"Doc, she needs to see you. She said it's an emergency." Negan said.

"Okay, lay on this bed here." The doctor said.

Negan helped me up on the bed and sat down. I know he's not going to leave.

"So what seems to be the problem?" The doctor asked.

"I started having a headache, pain in my stomach and I threw up earlier. I also started bleeding." I told him. "I have a feeling of what it is but I need to make sure." I said.

"Okay let's get an ultrasound of your baby." He said.

I had to lift my dress so he can get to my belly. He put the gel on my stomach and used the wand. He was moving it around until he found it.

"There's the baby but there's no heartbeat." He said. "I'm sorry but you're had a miscarriage. Looks like it happened last night." He said.

I didn't say anything just started crying at the news the baby's dead.

"I have to induce you into labor." The doctor said.

He did what he had to then I began having contractions.

The baby was soon out and I looked at it. I was crying more at the sight of my baby. I was able to to go to my room but I was going slow. Negan was helping me and once I was in my room, he helped me lay down. I looked away and stared at the wall.

"I'm sorry darling. I'm sorry this happened to you." He said. "If you need anything, just call for me and I'll bring it." He said.

"Thank you." I said, between cries.

He left the room so now I'm alone. I started thinking about how Rick is going to know about it. I feel like Negan is going to tell him since I know he wouldn't let me go to Alexandria with him when he goes.

I was pretty tired so I closed my eyes to take a nap for a little bit.