Chapter 54

Negans POV:

Me and more saviors got into trucks to head to Alexandria. I saw Sydney asleep so I didn't wake her up and I know she's weak from what happened. After a long drive, we came to a stop. I got out and slowly walked to the gate and started banging Lucille on the gate.

"Little pig little pig, let me in." I said.

Ricks POV:

I heard banging on the gate and then Negans voice. I walked to the gate and saw Spencer at the the gate.

"Don't make me have to ask." He said.

I opened the gate and he walked inside.

"You're early." I said.

"I missed you." He said.

We were now walking while his men was taking things out of our homes.

"I have to tell you something Rick and I know you won't like it." He said.

"What did you do?" I asked, getting mad.

"I didn't do anything. It has something to do with your wife." He said.

"What happened to her?" I asked, stopping with Negan and Daryl doing the same.

Daryl was listening to the conversation and waiting to hear what happened to Sydney.

"She had a miscarriage yesterday. She lost the baby." He told me.

I didn't say anything. I tried to hold the tears in but a few escaped and fell down my cheek.

"The doctor said that it's been dead since the night before she found out about the miscarriage. I'm sorry Rick." He said.

He soon left after doing what he said he had to do. I sat on the step on the porch and I had my head down.

"Dad, what's wrong?" Carl asked.

He doesn't know what happened yet.

"Carl, something bad happened." I said.

"What happened?" He asked.

"Sydney...she lost the baby. She had a miscarriage yesterday." I told him.

"She did?" He asked, not wanting to believe it.

"I'm afraid so Carl." I said, tears falling.

Sydneys POV:

I've been in bed almost all day because of the early labor. I still couldn't accept that I lost the baby. The door opened but I didn't look to see who it was.

"Darling, your husband knows what happened. I had to tell him and I hope you didn't mind that I did." Negan said.

"I don't mind. He needed to know." I said, still not looking at him.

"I'm not going to say that I understand what you're going through because I don't. But I want you to know that I'm not going to leave your side even if you don't like me because of what I did." He said.

"I just want to be alone." I said.

"I'm worried about what you'll do if you're alone." He said.

"You think I'm going to kill myself because of the miscarriage?" I said, sitting up and looking at him. "I'm not going to. I'm going to fight through this because that's what I have to do. That's what my sister would want and what my parents would want. I have to fight to be with my family that you took me away from." I said.

He didn't say anything just left the room, closing the door behind him. I just sat in bed and started thinking about everyone back at Alexandria. I wish I was with them right now. I need them. I need their help through this.

I stayed in the bedroom the whole day because I didn't want to see anyone right now and I was still a little weak. I soon feel asleep without realizing and it wasn't even nighttime.