Chapter 29

It's been a few weeks since Loris' death. I don't cry anymore because I let her go. I accepted that she's gone and that she's in a better place. I was outside with Emma. I was sitting on the ground, holding her hands.

I let go of her hands and she stood there then put her foot forward and onto the ground. That was her first step. She then fell down into me.

"Good job sweetheart." I said.

"There's my beautiful wife and daughter." Rick said, sitting down next to me.

"Hi Rick." I said.

"Da." Emma said.

"Guess what she did Rick?" I said.

"What did she do?" He asked.

"She took her first step." I said.

"Is that right? Good job princess." He said.

"You want to show daddy what you did?" I asked her.

She babbled as an answer. I put her back on her feet and held her hands. I slowly let her hands go and she put her foot forward onto the ground again. She did the same with her other foot then fell into me.

"Wow Emma! Great job!" Rick said, smiling. "Sydney, want to take watch duty with me tonight?" He asked.

"Okay. I'll have Hershel watch Emma since she loves him." I said.

It was soon dark and I had to go meet Rick in the watch tower.

"Thank you for watching her Hershel. I can't thank you enough." I said.

"It's no problem at all Sydney. She's an angel." He said, bouncing her up and down on his knee.

I then went to the watch tower and went inside. Rick was already here and he looked to me then walked closer to me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me against him. I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Want to know the real reason I asked you if you wanted to join me?" He asked, bringing his lips closer to mine.

"What's the reason?" I asked, knowing what it is.

"To do something we haven't done for awhile." He said.

"Which is what?" I asked, getting turned on.

"Me fucking the hell out of you." He said in his deep, husky voice. "How would you like that?" He asked.

"I'd love that." I said.

He growled before slamming his lips against mine. His hands slid down to my ass and squeezed slightly, causing me to moan in the kiss. He slid his tongue into my mouth and our tongues started fighting for dominance. Of course he won like he always does.

His tongue was exploring all around the inside of my mouth. I started unbuttoning his shirt and it slid to the floor. I slid my hands on his toned stomach before hooking my fingers on the waistband of his pants. I pulled out of the kiss and looked at him.

"I need you inside me now Rick. I can't wait any longer." I said.

"Take your clothes off and lay down on your back for me." He said, unbuckling his belt before working on his pants.

I quickly took my shirt, bra, pants and panties off. I laid down on my back and watched as he pulled his boxers down and his hard, erect member came out. He went between my legs, making me feel his member against my inner thigh. He kissed me then sat up on his knees.

He took his member into his fist and slid it against my clit. He got closer and aligned up to my entrance. He pushed the tip into me and leaned down, putting his arms beside my head to hold his weight. He pushed deeper into me, making me moan.

"Fuck, you're so fucking tight." He moaned.

"Ah Rick." I moaned.

He thrusted in and out of me at a slow pace before speeding up.

"Oh my god Rick. That feels so fucking good." I moaned.

"You take me so fucking well Sydney." He moaned.

He pulled out and he went on his back. I straddled him and lined him up and sunk down on him. I was bouncing up and down, making our skin slap against each other. I placed my hands down on his chest and threw my head back.

"Fuck." I moaned.

"Goddamn Sydney." He moaned.

I started getting tired and he noticed and flipped us around so he was hovering over me again. He put my legs on his shoulders and thrusted into me at an inhuman speed.

"Fuck Rick. Fuck me just like that." I moaned.

I began to feel a knot in the pit of my stomach, signaling my climax approaching.

"Fuck. I'm close Rick." I moaned.

"Hold it in Sydney." He moaned, thrusting faster into me trying to catch his high.

His thrusts started getting sloppy which meant he was getting closer.

"Come for me Sydney." He moaned.

I released around him and he pulled out of me and jerked himself and released onto my stomach. He collapsed beside me and our breathing was uneven.

"Damn Rick." I said, smiling faintly.

"That was amazing Sydney. Like always." He said.

Once out breathing was back to normal, we put our clothes back on and took watch.