Chapter 24

Rick, Glenn and Hershel came back with a boy named Randall. Hershel fixed his leg up the best he could put there and wanted me to take a look. I had the supplies I'll most likely need and Rick was with me to make sure Randall doesn't try anything. Randall didn't have the blindfold on anymore and he was watching my every move. Everything looked good but I still had disinfect it then wrap it up in a bandage.

"This is going sting for a little bit. Just warning you." I said.

"Okay." Randall said.

I put some disinfectant on a towel and started dabbing the wound, making Randall wince. After disinfecting it, I wrapped it up in a bandage.

"All done. It's going to have to be disinfected once a day to keep any infection away." I said, standing up.

"Thank you ma'am." Randall said, smiling a bit.

"No problem." I said.

I turned and left with Rick doing the same. We walked away from the shed and I stopped and turned to Rick.

"What are we going to do with him?" I asked.

"I don't know. I'm thinking when he's healed up enough to walk and run, I could take Daryl and drop him off somewhere far from here. Give him some supplies that could last about a week." He said.

"He doesn't know how to get to the farm?" I asked.

"No. He was blindfolded." He said.

"Okay." I said.

"Do you want to go for a drive with me to go look for some gas?" Rick asked.

"Sure. I'll just drop this off at the house then we'll leave." I said.

We walked to house and I put the supplies on the kitchen table then me and Rick got in the car. He started the engine then we left. We were now about 3 miles away from the farm.

"Rick, stop the car for a bit and turn it off." I said.

"Why?" He asked.

"Just do it Rick." I said.

He stopped the car and shut it off after putting it in park. He looked at me with obvious confusion plastered on his face. I unbuckled his belt then undid his pants. I pulled his member out after pulling his pants and boxers down to his knees and pumped him to get him harder. Once he was hard, I took my pants and underwear off. I then straddled him, aligning him up to my entrance. I sunk down on him until he was fully inside me.

"Shit." He moaned.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around my waist. I started bouncing up and down on him at a slow pace.

"Rick." I moaned.

I connected my lips with his and kissed him while bouncing faster. He slid his hands to my breasts and squeezed, adding more pleasure. I was starting to get tired and he noticed and started thrusting up into me. I pulled out of the kiss and put my face in the crook of his neck with my hands grabbing onto his shoulders.

"Oh my god Rick." I moaned.

"Ah fuck." He moaned.

He went as fast as he can and I was feeling a knot forming in my stomach.

"I'm close Rick." I moaned.

His thrusts started getting sloppier and I released around him and I got off him and sat on the passenger seat and leaned over. I wrapped my mouth around him and bobbed my head until he released into my mouth. I pulled him out and swallowed them licked my lips.