Feeling Different

Chris Pov
I woke up. I checked the time, it was 3 am. I looked for Alexis beside me but she wasn't there. I got out of the bed and walked downstairs. I heard a small cry coming from the bathroom. I pushed the door open to see Alexis curled up in the fetal position small cries escaping from her mouth. "Alexis?" I said almost touching her. She popped up, her eyes glowing bright yellow. Her fangs appearing as she looked away from me. She shivered slightly. A cry escaped her lips and I sat beside her. "Alexis look at me." I said. She looked at me a tear sliding down her face. "Why is it so painful?" She asked crying into my shoulder. "Listen it only hurts the first time. I promise it won't hurt next time." I said kissing her forehead. I picked her up and carried her upstairs and sat her on the bed. "We have to start your training." I told her rubbing her back. "Right now?" She said and I nodded. "Okay, let's go." She said attempting to stand which she did after a few tries. "Okay I can walk now." She said walking by herself. I wasn't expecting it to affect her so much but she will get better. I walked behind her to make sure she wouldn't fall. We got downstairs and she went out the back. The sky was dark and the stars were shining brightly. The moon was full which means it will be easier for her to turn. She stared at the sky and smiled a little. She then turned to me. "Isn't it beautiful?" She said. "What?" I asked confused. "The night. It's the best part of the day. It's is the best looking part and it's the most quiet part." She said, her eyes still glowing. "It is." I said. "Let's start the training. " She said walking over to me. "Okay, first you learn to turn into a werewolf willingly." I told her. "OK how do I do that." She said. "Imagine yourself running through the woods. The wind in your fur. Imagine a full moon and stars making your fur shine brightly." I said stepping back. She closed her eyes doing as I told her. She transformed into a white wolf. Her eyes glowing bright yellow. I transformed into my wolf. My eyes shined purple to show I was the alpha. "Okay, now you have to learn to transform back." I said to her. "Wait, how are we talking if our lips aren't moving?" She asked. "Im talking to you through telepathy." I told her and she just looked and nodded. "Okay, just say in your head "human form" and you will go back into a human." I told her. Immediately she turned back into a human. I turned back so that I could hug her and go back inside. "Baby I'm hungry." She said and her stomach grumbled making me chuckled. "What do you want to eat?" I asked still walking into the house. I heard her growl, making me turn around. When I turned around she was in her wolf form staring hungrily at a deer. "Baby you dont know what you're doing. Transform back." I told her because I hadn't taught her how to hunt yet. Immediately she ran after the deer and pounced on it. Surprised I transformed into my wolf and ran over to her. She was chowing down on the deer. "Baby, how did you do that? Most wolves are bad at hunting at first." I said digging in to what ever deer I could get to. "I told you I was hungry." She said digging back into her deer. After we ate the deer we went back into the house. She got into the shower and I went upstairs to watch tv. When I got into the room, I noticed a old man sitting on the bed. "Excuse me, sir, are you lost?" I asked nicely tapping his shoulder. When he turned his head he had purple eyes. I didnt turn into a wolf and fight him because he wasnt becoming violent so I stayed calm. "Are you the boy who turned my grandbaby into a wolf?" He said walking up to me. "Who is your grandbaby?" I asked him backing away slightly. "Alexis." He said getting closer. "Yes, I turned her sir." I said nodding my head. Then I heard Alexis coming up the stairs. "Chris who are you talking to?" She said drying her hair. When she looked up, she dropped her towel. "Grandpa? Grandpa is that you?" She said. "The one and only babygirl." He said and she ran over hugging him. "I missed you grandpa." She said happily. "Aww I missed you too Alexis." He said. "Grandpa, are you a wolf?" She said staring into his eyes. "Yes, yes I am. I am well used to be a pack leader." He said sitting down. "What happened. Where's grandma?" She said sitting beside him. "Well, I was kicked out for loving your grandma. She.... she was a vampire." He said hanging his head down. "She was taken away from me and put in a secret location. I still haven't found her, but im still looking." He chuckled. "We'll help you find her." I said. "No, you guys are already gonna be in some trouble as it is talking to me. I don't need to get you in more trying to help me save a vampire." He said patting me on the back. "All I need for you to do, is take care of my grandbaby Alexis. What is your name?" He asked. "It's Chris sir." I said nervously. "Stop calling me sir. Just call me Dominic." He said chuckling. "And quit being nervous boy, I aint gonna hurt ya." He said playfully punching me. I chuckled nodding my head. "Grandpa, does mom know about this?" Alexis said worried. "Actually she does, the business trip she told you she went on was trip to stay with her pack until you find your alpha. Which I think you already found." He said winking at her and she looked at me and blushed. "Well I have to go baby girl." Dominic said standing up. "Will I see you again?" Alexis asked hugging him. "I'll be around. " he said kissing her forehead. "I love you grandpa." She said kissing his cheek and he kissed her forehead. "I love you too Alexis" he said and pulled away from the hug. "See ya around Chris." He said nodding his head and walking out the door. I heard the downstairs door close and I looked outside to see a wolf running away. Alexis climbed in the bed with a permanent smile on her face. I climbed in with her and she snuggled into my chest. "Well, my grandpa is back." She said smiling. I kissed her lips and she bit my bottom lip in the kiss. "Girl you better stop before you start something you can't finish." I said with a smirk. "What if I can finish it?" She said straddling me ripping her shirt and kissing me.

Round 2 it is then......

Hey guys go ahead and vote and comment on this chapter... Im very very sorry for not updating in a long time... I have been hella busy and I for some very stupid reason was lazy and decided that I couldn't update so sorry im try to update quicker... love you byeeeeeeee