Chapter 21

So this chapter is my gift to y'all for getting me to 2.86 thousand readers. I know I promised this chapter like 80 years ago but y'all know me by now. My updates always are late. But them hoes be worth it. Y'all are so appreciated. Seriously like I never thought these books would be anywhere NEAR as popular as they are now. Y'all are the most amazing people and sometimes I wonder if Chris or any other celebrity be reading these stories...Anyways, let's get to it! Enjoy the chapter loves 😘

Alexis Pov
I stared up at him and step back. "Jayceon, you don't have to do this. You know I have a fiancé. Please don't rape me or kill me." I beg and he sighs. "I'm not gonna rape you or kill you. That's not my thing." He admits and I smile in relief. "Thank you." I say. He pulls the gun and I immediately put my hands up. There was nothing my pregnant ass could do. I can't afford to put my babies' life at risk. "Alright. As long as you do as told, I won't hurt you in any way, alright?" He states and I nod. "Now, what we're gonna do is, walk out of here together like nothing is wrong, and we're gonna get in my car. Don't do anything stupid." He says and motions for me to walk in front of him.

I do as told, briskly walking only for him grab my sweater. "Uh uh. Walk slower." He says with gritted teeth in my ear. I slow down immediately and he places his hand around my shoulder. We're walking out of the Target, only to be stopped by that couple that directed me here. "Oh hi. Here with your boyfriend?" The lady responds and before I could respond, Jayceon stops me. "Yeah, she was feeling a little sick so she came here to use the bathroom, right babe?" He asks me to confirm. I feel sick to my stomach when he calls me 'babe'. "Right?" He asks and pokes my back with the gun.

"Right! Uh, the morning sickness never goes away does it?" I say and laugh nervously. They smile back, seemingly kind of oblivious to my fear. "Thank you for uh... helping me find this place by the way." I say and the woman smiles. "It's our pleasure. Besides you reminded us about a Spanish book we wanted from here. Although a real life tutor would be more helpful." She says and I get an idea.

"Well, coincidently, I speak fluent Spanish. Maybe I could help you sometime?" I suggest and the man smiles. "That sounds like a lovely idea, how can we contact you?" They ask. "Well here, I'll put my number in your phone and you can call in like an hour or so, once we get home." I say looking up at Jayceon. Jayceon nods. The woman hands me her phone and I type Chris's number in.

Along with a few Spanish words. "There you go, just text those words later on and I'll get to you as soon as I can." I say and before the woman can say thank you, Jayceon interrupts. "Oh darn, looks like we gotta go. Don't wanna hit traffic." Jayceon says, nudging me closer to him. "Oh yeah, well thanks for the number. We'll text later!" They exclaim and I nod as Jay pushes me.

"What was that about?" Jayceon says as we walk. "Nothing, was just trying to be nice." I say and he pinches my side. "Yeah too fucking nice. From now on, don't speak unless I tell you to? Got it?" He says in my ear and I nod profusely. Once we make it to the car, he puts me inside and slams the door. He gets in and looks at me. "Listen, I don't wanna harm you. In any way, trust me. This is strictly business. Don't think this shit is personal. In all honesty, I don't even wanna do this shit, especially to you. The time I've spent with you, learning about you," he pauses, and attempts to touch my hand. I immediately snatch it away and look at him in disgust. He sighs.

"It was beautiful. You are the sweetest person I've ever met. Normally I don't feel much toward the people I deliver but you're different." He admits and I begin to cry. "Then why are you doing this? And what do you mean deliver?" I ask and he pulls the gun out, placing it close to my stomach. "No more questions, behave or else.." he threatens, pulling away from the mall.

Omniscient Pov

It was now 8:30 at night. Chris checked his phone repeatedly, not a single text or phone call from Alexis. It was completely unlike her to not come home on time and not at least call or text him ahead of time. 'Baby where are you? I'm getting kinda worried.' Chris texts her and waits patiently. Normally, she texts back in a minute flat, but he didn't get anything. Chris debated in his mind if he wanted to raise any alarms, especially because he was completely unsure if something was truly wrong. Suddenly, his phone rings and without hesitation, he answers immediately. "Hello, Alexis?" He calls but instead met with a mysterious female laugh. "Who is this?" Chris asks, anxiously. "Oh sweetheart, you mean you don't recognize this sultry voice?" The woman purrs in the phone. He sighs. "Bianca. I told you when I met Alexis we were done, get off my phone." Chris grumbles. "Aht aht, I don't think you wanna hang up the phone, my love." Bianca says and grabs her nearby hostage by the hair, making her yelp. Chris immediately recognizes the voice and his heart drops. "Alexis." He mumbles. "Yes, your dear pregnant Omega, or bitch, as I prefer to call her." Bianca says. "What did you do to her?" Chris asks, standing up and pacing. "Nothing yet baby, trust me, I wouldn't get the party started without you, my number one boy here." Bianca says, placing the phone on speaker. She sips her wine before yanking the tape off Alexis's mouth. "Ow!" Alexis says. "Speak dog." Bianca snarled at her. "Chris?" Alexis says. "Alexis, are you okay?" Chris asks, worriedly. "Yes, I'm okay." Alexis confirms. Chris sighs in relief. "Okay, I'll be there soon, I promise." Chris says but is hit with the dial tone. He huffs, tossing his phone across the room. He knew he should of never let her out of his sight.

Love yall. See ya in the next chapter! <3