Chapter 12

(1 Hour Later)
Alexis Pov
After we threw our graduation hats in the air, we all cheered and music played. Chris rushed to me and lifted me up, planting a kiss on my lips. I smiled into the kiss as he slowly put me down. "I love you." He said. "I love you more." I said. "Well, well, well. Look who it is." A familiar voice said. It angered me immediately. "Binaca.." I spoke and she crossed her arms. "Bianca." She said and I nodded. "Right, Binaca. Listen, as you can see I'm with my man right now, don't you have gangbang you should be attending?" I questioned and she chuckled.

"You're forgetting, ain't nobody stopping me from beating yo ass." Bianca said and I threw my head back, laughing. "You are funny, very funny. But listen, I'm gonna go okay? You have a good life." I said and grabbed Chris's hand, starting to walk away. "Ask ya man how my pussy taste." Bianca yelled from behind me. I stopped in my tracks and turned around. "Baby, ignore her. Remember my surprise?" He said in my ear and I sighed, smiling.  "You're right, I'm gonna go find Ayana and August." I told him kissing his cheek. I started to walk to towards her but instead I walked right past her. "Have a good day, Binaca." I said and she huffed. "It's Bianca you dumb bitch!" She yelled and I smiled. "Binaca. No need for the hostility. But goodbye." I said and looked for August. "August, where are you?" I asked but he didn't respond. "August, come on we gotta go!" I screamed at him in my head.

I walked outside where the car was. I gasped at what I saw. Ayana was sitting on August's lap, kissing him and he was starting to undress her. Before I traumatized myself, I tapped on the window. Ayana looked at me and immediately hopped off August's lap, readjusting her dress. I opened the door and smirked. "Now, what you two lovebirds doing? August, I was calling you." I said, fighting the urge to laugh at their faces. "Alexis, it wasn't what you think it was." Ayana said and I giggled. "Girl, I was messing with you. Chill out, I don't care. I'm just glad I caught y'all before it got x-rated." I said and August chuckled. "Now, the "surprise" remember? We gotta go home and get dressed." I said and Chris came out of the door. "What's going on, Ya? Why you blushing for?" He asked and I smirked. "Her and August were having some 'alone time'." I whispered in his ear.

He smirked and shook his head. "And y'all was talking about us. Y'all the nasty ones." Chris said and I laughed, climbing in the back of the car. "Alexis!" My mom called and I smiled, getting out of the car. "You guys are fast! I was trying to catch you before you left." She said as she hugged me. I hugged back and we pulled away. "Sorry ma, we were just trying to get home and change before the surprise started." I said. "Oh it's alright baby, I understand. But, you do know  it isn't until tonight right?" She asked and I furrowed my eyebrows. "Really? Oh, I guess I'll just chill at home then." I told my mom. "Okay, well, I'll call you later." She says and hugs me before walking off. Suddenly, Chris's Mom, Joyce, comes over. "Hi, Ms Hawkins." I say with a smile. She smiles and hugs me. "No need to be so formal, just call me Mama." She says and I nodded. "Alexis!" I hear Mystic call. She runs up to me and hugs me tight. She was so cute in her little outfit.