Chapter 19

??? POV
"Has she had her babies yet?" I ask and my obedient servant shakes his head. "No, but her friend has given birth." I look at him and scoff. "I don't give a fuck about her friend. I want her." I state, licking my lips. Suddenly, a idea pops in my head. "I have a task for you my loyal servant." I smile at him. "I want you to become friends with our dear pregnant mistress. Keep watch of her and inform me of anything important. I'll let you know further details soon. Now go!" I yell and he nods quickly, taking off. I chuckle evilly. "I love reunions." I smile, taking a sip of my wine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~One Day Later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alexis Pov
"Dammit! Where are you, Chris?" I ask. "I'll try to be there soon. Had some business to take care of." Chris says and I roll my eyes. "Excuse me? Try to be here? No, it's alright, it is fine. I will walk home. I don't need you to try to do anything." I say and hang up in his face. I stare at the many bags in my hand and sigh. I start to walk but I hear a voice behind me. "Excuse me, you need a ride?" The voice says. I turn around expecting a creepy old man, only to be met with a lightskin buff guy with tattoos.

"Me?" I ask and he chuckles, showing his pearly white teeth

"Me?" I ask and he chuckles, showing his pearly white teeth. "Yes, you lil mama. I see you over there with all those bags, and it look like you walking for two." He says walking up to me. "Walking for 4, actually." I laugh. His eyes damn near bulge out of his head. "You mean you havin-" "Triplets, yep." I say, rubbing my pregnant stomach. He starts to laugh, but stops when I hiss, clutching myself. "You....okay?" He asks, obviously concerned. "Yes, I'm getting close to the due date.... I get mini contractions from time to time." I admit.

"Then if that's the case, I'm definitely giving you a ride." He says, grabbing my shopping bags and putting them in his trunk. "No, you don't have to." I reassure but he smiles, and I blush a little. "No, it's fine. Really. Besides, you shouldn't be walking the streets anyway." He insists. I nod and he opens the door for me, letting me in the passenger seat. He runs around to the driver side. "Thank you so much, you don't understand how much this means." I admit. "No problem... wouldn't want you walking out here by yourself and something happen." He says, patting my thigh. I nod and sit quietly.

Once I give him directions, we arrive at my house. Out of paranoia, I give him the address of the house a block away from mine. He helps me with my bags, bringing them to the front door. I smile once he finishes. "Thank you so much! This means so much to me you have no idea." I exclaim and he chuckles. "No problem. Hate to sound straight forward but can I have your number?" He asks. I frown a little and chuckle. "Well, I have a fiancé. I don't think he would approve of that." I respond. "I figured. But I just wanted to be your friend, if you don't mind?" He asks and pouts like a child. I smile and sigh. I take his phone from him and put my number in it, putting my name as "Just A FRIEND 😌" And handed it back to him.

He laughs showing his teeth and I smile. "You real funny for this name." He says through his chuckles. "Just a reminder. No funny stuff mister." I say sternly and he throws his hands up. "You got it little lady. You have a great night." He says and walks to his car. "You too. Goodbye." I wave as he drives off. I huff, relaxing watching him drive down the street. "Chris, where the fuck are you? Come help me with these bags!" I exclaim angrily. "Chill with that attitude, Alexis. I'm walking to you now." Chris says, obvious attitude laced in his voice. In a second, Chris is in my face, grabbing all of the bags and we walk back home. Once we get inside, I sigh and get ready to head upstairs, only to be stopped by my painful cramps. "UGH." I groan loudly, clutching my stomach.

Chris looks at me concerned. "Are you okay, Alexis?" Chris asks. I look up at him. "Yeah I'm- OH MY GOD!" I yell, falling to my knees from the pain. Chris immediately kneels down next to me. "Is it time?" He asks and I shake my head no. "Not yet, I just- I just need to get to the bed." I reassure him, clutching myself still. Chris picks me up bridal style, walking past Ayana and August's old room. Once they had the babies, Chris's mother immediately placed them in their own place. Luckily, Chris had just put Mystic to sleep.

He carried me to the bed, laying me down gently. I look at him dreamily and smile. "Thank you, my love." I say through the pain. "I'm going to call the doctor okay? Just to make sure you're okay." He says and I nod. I strip out of my clothes, and into a gigantic t shirt. I climb back under the covers and yawn, starting to feel tired. "You guys are being some troublemakers in there." I talk to my babies.  I rub my large pregnant stomach. Some minutes later, Chris comes back with a doctor and I half-smile. The doctor proceeds to examine me. "It seems her pain is stemming from the babies positioning themselves. You're getting closer and closer to your due date, Alexis. I think it could happen any day now. You must be very careful." The doctor warns.

"Other than that. You can go about your life normally, just don't put any unnecessary stress on the babies." The doctor instructs. I nod quickly and he leaves. Chris immediately comes to my side. "See? Told you it was nothing." I convince him. He nods and kisses my forehead. "Yeah, I know. But I just wanted to make sure. I mean like the doctor said, they could be here any day now." Chris says, gently rubbing my stomach. "Yeah, hopefully that day is soon." I say, yawning. "Tired?" Chris asks and I nod. "Lay with me." I beg and he chuckles.

He strips out of his clothes and the whole time I bit my lip watching. "Like what you see?" He asks, winking at me.

"Hell yeah I do!" I exclaim and he throws his head back, laughing

"Hell yeah I do!" I exclaim and he throws his head back, laughing. "Gonna have to wait a while for that, Luna." He says, calling me by his nickname for me. "I don't wanna wait... I want it right now." I say, getting ready to sit up, only for the cramps to come back. "Ow!" I say and lay back down. "Well, the babies say otherwise." Chris laughs and pecks my lips. I smack my lips and close my eyes, going to sleep.

How's it going guys? How was your Halloween? Was it good? I hope so. Mine was... eventful. Anyways, enjoy this new chapter. Who do y'all think the mystery person was?