Chapter 13

Ayana's Pov
"You guys looked amazing up there, especially you, Alexis. Congratulations." I say as I felt August's hand creep up my thigh. "Thanks, Ayana. It means a lot. I didn't know I could be so happy. Until I found Chris." Alexis says as her and Chris share a gaze. They smile and begin to kiss. By this time, August has his hand dangerously close to my treasure.

I grab it and look at him. "August, what are you doing?" I whispered. When I looked at him, he had this....devilish smirk on his face. "Nothing, Ayana." He spoke and I furrowed my eyebrows at him, but nevertheless, dropped his hand and returned to Alexis and Chris. Apparently, they had been kissing that whole time and just finally stopped.

"So, when's the wedding?" I asked curiously and Chris looks at me. "Well, it's really up to Alexis. I know girls like planning stuff like this." He says and I nod. "Chris, I want you to be involved too. This isn't just my wedding, this is your wedding. This is OUR wedding." Alexis emphasizes and Chris sighs. "Alexis, I'm not really interested in this wedding stuff. That's why I'm letting you decide everything."

He says and Alexis shakes her head. "No, I don't want to plan everything, I want you to be there to not only help me but to make some decisions of your own for our wedding." Alexis says, sounding agitated. "Alexis, stop it. We are not doing this here. Remember what I said in the car." Chris says sternly. She huffs and looks at him.

"Chris, I could care less about 'what you said in the car.' I want you to help me plan the wedding." Alexis says, getting obviously upset. "Hey, Ayana. Give me and Alexis a minute. We need to talk." Chris looks at me and I nod. "No the hell we don't. Ayana, stay right where you are." Alexis says, attitude laced in her tone.

Chris clenched his jaw. I really don't want to be in the middle of this. August was sitting on his phone not even paying attention. "You know what? I feel like dancing. The dance floor isn't too full. Let's go, August." I suggested and he looked up at me. "Sweetie, I don't dance." August says. "August, please. For me?" I beg and he sighs, getting up.

"Alright, let's go." He says, grabbing my hand. I look over to Chris and he mouths "Thank you" and I nod, walking away with August. "Did you hear them arguing August?" I ask, glancing back at them, seeing Alexis with her arms crossed while Chris talked. "They always arguing. Probably sexual frustration." He shrugs as we walk over to the emptiest area of the party.

"And how would you know that?" I ask and he chuckles. "Well, Chris told me and I know what it's like." He says and I nod. Was he talking about me? I didn't mean to make him frustrated, if he is talking about me. "What you thinking about?" He asks and I shake my head. "You look so beautiful in this dress you got on." He says and spins me around.

I giggle shyly and smile at him. "Thanks, you don't look too shabby yourself." I say as I look him up and down. I wonder what it would be like to make love to him. Is he soft and gentle, or fast and rough? I bit my lip, watching his lips move. They look so soft. "Ayana. Whatcha thinking about?" He asks, waving his hand in front of my face.

"Oh, just some things." I say, looking away and blushing. He chuckles and turns me to face him. "And what would dat be?" He asks and I smirk. "That's for me to know, and you to find out." I say, flirtatiously. His arms snake around my waist and his hands find their way to my tush. "Oh yeah? What if I wanna find out right now?" He asks and I bite my lip.

"Right now? We can't wait til we get home?" I question. "Ion think I can't wait that long, love." He says, pulling me as close as possible. I, truthfully, was turned on now and probably wanted it just as much as he did, if not more. "Is there a bathroom?" August asks, looking around. I laugh. "August, we can't do that here." I say.

"And why the hell not?" He mumbles. "Because, that's tacky. I'm not tryna be known as the girl who was doing the nasty at a party in the bathroom." I mutter and he laughs. "If you're quiet, nobody will know." He says and connects his lips with mine. I kiss back, of course and he turns me to face the wall. One of his hands moves from my behind to my front as he tries to slip his hand up my dress.