Movin On Up

Alexis Pov

Finally it's 2015!!! I can move into my own house. I have been working hard as fuck and I already bought the house I just needed to wait til 2015 to move in. I woke up and the moving truck was here so I started putting my boxes in the truck. As I was walking I bumped into someone. "I'm sorry I didnt mean to bump into you." The person said before helping me pick up my stuff. "No its okay I should have been paying attention." I said before looking up. "Chris?" I said surprised. "Hey." He said hugging me. We talked about it and now we're friends. He is really nice to me now and he definitely earned my trust. That and well I sorta kinda like him. "You moving finally?" He said chuckling. "Yea you wanna come? I would have asked my mom and Brianna but my mom is out of town for a business trip, and Brianna is babysitting." He thought about before saying "Fuck it, I ain't doing nothing else. Leggo." He said jogging to the passenger side and getting in. I giggled walking to the front seat. I sat down and I was just about to put the keys in the ignition but I realized I can't drive a truck. "I have no clue how to drive this." I said. "I can drive it." He said. Looking at him, I start to die of laughter. "What's so funny?" He asked. "How could you possiblely drive this truck when you couldn't even tape the decorations for our board on right." I said letting my laughter go down. "Says the person who can't say furniture right." He said laughing. "Hey it was one time and it was on accident." I said switching seats with him. "Oh yea? Say it then." "Fur. Ni. Ture." I pronounced. "Somebody learned how to enunciate." He said. "Screw you." I said giggling. "Hey its gonna be a long drive so wanna get something to eat? It's on me." I said as he started the truck. "Sure." He said pulling out of my driveway. I was kinda tired so I decided to get some sleep....

Chris Pov

My wolf instincts were telling me to bite her right then and there but I fought them and focused on the road. When I bumped into her my mating instincts were going crazy and I wanted to rip her clothes off and give it to her but I didnt. All the those times I told her I hated her, I was testing her to see any sign of weakness but it never appeared. I could see in her eyes she wasn't scared of me. That would make her a perfect omega for the pack. Plus its a total turn on. I looked at her to see her sleeping. I looked at the the directions she gave me and noticed her house was right in front the woods I live in. My cabin was just a little while away from her house. I smiled. That means I'm closer to her. To my mate. I sped up excited to get to the house to see exactly where it is. A few minutes later we arrived at the house and it was amazing. I loved it. I shook her and her eyes fluttered open. I never noticed until now her eyes were a golden brown color. "We're here." I smiled. She smiled back hopping out of the truck, landing perfectly on her feet. "You're really agile." I said. "Thanks, I have always been this way." She said walking toward the house. I followed behind her. She opened the door and went straight outside the backdoor, not even taking a look at the inside. When I got outside she was laying on the grass looking at the water. "Have you ever wanted to be a wolf? To be able to run free, feeling the wind through your fur. Running as fast as your legs would take you. Be able to be in a pack with your omega or alpha. A family so to speak. Live in a place like this where you could do anything and everything you wanted? Sounds like the best life ever to me." She said deeply inhaling the air. "I would love to live that life." I said sitting beside her. "Really? I thought I was the only one who would want that kind of life." She said hanging her head down. "Hey if I was alpha I would want you to be my omega." I said lifting her chin. "Really?" She said. "Yea. You're smart, beautiful, you're not scared of anyone, and you're funny. You would be the perfect omega." I said. She stared at me and kissed me. I kissed back flipping us over so I was on top. I slide my hands down holding her waist. I removed my shirt and removed hers. I sucked on her neck making her moan lightly. I picked her up and undid her bra and laid her back down. I licked up and down her body pulling of her pants and rubbing her through her thong. I pulled off her underwear and licked up and down her slit making her shiver. I sucked on her clit making her moan. "Chris." she moaned. I stuck my tongue inside her pussy. She gasped trying to run away. I grabbed her hips pulling her into my tongue. "Where you going Alexis?" I said diving back in. She whimpered like crazy and her legs started to shake. "Chris im gonna cum!" She moaned out squirting. "Looks like I got me a squirter." I said kissing her. "Chris im a virgin." She said as I took off my pants. "Do you wannna wait?" I said putting them back on. "No!" She said wrapping her legs around me. "Just wanted to let you know." She said biting her lip. I smirked slowly entering her, which seemed nearly impossible seeing how tight she was. She hissed tightly gripping the ground around her. "You want me to stop?" I asked. "No I can take it." She said laughing a little. I chuckled continuing to enter her. A few minutes later she began to moan. "Faster Chris." She said. I sped up my strokes. "Harder!" She moaned. I started to fuck her so harder you could only hear our skin clapping, her moans, and my groans. I could feel her legs start to shake and my dick started to throb. "Chr- Chrr- Chris I'm going to cum, shit." She said before squirting. I pulled out and came on her stomach. I kissed her and picked her up carrying her upstairs. I found the bedroom and laid her down on the bed I went outside to the truck. I opened the boxes until I found a towel and I went back upstairs and wiped the stuff off her stomach. "Hey Alexis." I said climbing in bed with her. "Yea?" She asked straddling me. "You know how you said you wish you were a wolf." I said rubbing up and down her sides. "Mhmmm why?" She said looking me in my eyes. "What would you say if I told you that I could turn you into one." I said looking at her. A smiled spread across her lips. "You're a wolf?" She said smiling. I nodded. "Turn me now." She said moving her hair away from her neck. I bit into her neck making her moan out. She gripped my shoulders as I bit into her. I stopped biting her and she kissed me. "Thanks for making my wish come true my alpha." She said laying down. I wrapped arms around her. "Your welcome my omega." I said kissing her bite mark. A few minutes later we both drifted off to sleep.